• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• RoboDerby

• Roboto

• Ranger

• K-9

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I'm enjoying the latest additions to the cabinet. This subset of your collection is really unique, it's got a kitschy yet groovy vintage Scifi vibe to it! 

On 10/29/2020 at 3:10 AM, Brian.. said:

Or Bert. 

Yes.   I second, Brian.    "Bert".
Motion carries?
for casual conversation, of course.

Jeremy - your collection speaks for itself, but your pics also deserve some accolades.   so, kudos!

I wouldn’t dream of buying a PapaSan or other modern robot, but then I see Jeremy’s display and have to admit: terrific collection!

(and as MG mentioned very artistic photos)

Thanks to all for the kind comments on my collection and photos. It has been a marvelous time this past year and a half or so building my collection, sharing my photos, and enjoying this hobby with you all. I have made new friends all over the world and I look forward to further building these friendships, making more friends and, fingers crossed, meeting some of you face to face in the future. 

This post is perhaps just a bit premature. But the tree is up. So here is wishing everyone a happy holiday season. I’m afraid I may not have the free time left in the year to make up Christmas cards as I did last year. Nonetheless, I send my very best wishes and very best regards to all. 

64F1AA5F-C764-48DF-BAB2-1722C12EC457.jpeg.54d0f0803d35a2564fde132d0885d44c.jpeg

94C0C794-890E-4BA0-BDB1-0EC97F0F63AD.jpeg.269dd67dc4fc0d2864b059216016f09e.jpeg

FC3B9C73-EE9B-4AAB-A082-E69362F17923.jpeg.a9bd52b24789cba5e572daa097be7939.jpeg

CD05D0E6-76A1-4263-83F8-52B4B13AA3DC.jpeg.835f1001bdbd7781875d6fd94457032e.jpeg

23 hours ago, Ranger said:

Very nice Jeremy!

17 hours ago, Andyman said:

Beautiful, Jeremy. Merry Christmas!

8 hours ago, Roboto said:

Excellent Christmas photos!!

Thanks fellas!

Nice Jeremy, I saw this one too. I really love the graphics on this toy. Thought it might be a little rough condition wise but it actually looks quite good in your display! As the seller said...

"Driving around on the rings of Saturn, picking up space junk all day long and dumping it over the edge, can take a toll on such a humble little truck.  A very rare toy, universally recognized as one of the most charming trucks under the distant sun and one that you will never tire of. Whether you place it alongside your minty toys or with your more seasoned playthings, your eyes will always seek it out."