• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Tinplate6

• kennetzel

• Morbius

• Andyman

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

John, what a great bunch of test shots, I know I'll be trying for some of those myself at the raffle...thanks so much for the donations!

Here's the latest addition to the Sunday raffle...I'm donating a vintage Russian "nosed" robot, with the original box.

IMG_0062.thumb.jpg.f1d49f04147fab518b906085af213273.jpg

• Brian.. pinned this topic

Sherri and I left Lees Summit today. We will be in Adamstown on Monday (about 1100 miles) to have dinner with Joe, then off to Richard Thomas's to drool over his personal collection of ray guns and space toys. Looking forward to meeting up with Brady on Friday! It's going to be a great week!

FJW - Sorry Don, you've been de-throned. Robert and Sherri are now the earliest arriving BotStock members!

Morbius - Mike your raffle item has arrived. Thank you. I just hope I can resist them long enough so they make it into the drawing!

Great Joe, you're very welcome just a little something from Kelly and I.  Laurie wanted to make sure something made it to you for Botstock. 

Alphadromers,

I will not be attending the main reason for us to be in the east was to see Kelly’s daughter Casey and a side trip to Jersey City NJ to see my 93 year old grandma Almedia Josephine ( Grandma Josey), on Saturday morning my grandma died of complications from a stroke her funeral will be this Thursday night, my uncle who took care of her will need all the help that he can get  (morally). She knew that I was coming to see her long before the stroke and at least I’ll be able to keep my promise. There will be other Alphadrome get togethers, there was only one Grandma Josey

Racerxc70, so sorry for your loss. It feels a little foolish to call you by your Drome ID on such a sad occasion but not knowing your name makes it so. Hopefully we will see you at the next get together!

On 5/13/2018 at 9:21 AM, Joe K. said:

FJW - Sorry Don, you've been de-throned. Robert and Sherri are now the earliest arriving BotStock members!

Morbius - Mike your raffle item has arrived. Thank you. I just hope I can resist them long enough so they make it into the drawing!

We had a wonderful time, Joe! Good to see you again after 2 years. Dinner was great - good food and good conversation. We will see you again this Friday at Brady's. 

I suppose you need to be present to get in on those raffle prizes.

I'm jealous.

You're almost making me regret moving back to Nebraska from Virginia.

Oh well, have fun!