Botstock 15

kennetzel

Exciting stuff*  I'll be in Chambersburg Friday night.  Saturday night I'll be in Adamstown/Denver, PA.  Sunday everyone is in Adamstown, correct?

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Tinplate6

• kennetzel

• Morbius

• Andyman

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Unless something changes it looks like I will not make Botstock due to medical issues. Let's say I've been sick since December and will go for more testing probably Botstock weekend. I wish everyone a good time. 

Hey Steve, so sorry you are dealing with any medical issues.  A BIG hope they get resolved very soon!

Get and stay well!  Les

My sympathies Steve. I'm just recovering from being sick since mid February. The problem is that even after recovery from illness you need additional time to recover your strength at age 73. But at least now it looks like I can participate at Botstock unless I have more relapses like I've been having since February.

It won't be the same without you, Steve. Take care and you are in my prayers that all goes well.

Gee Steve, you've had a rough time of it. I wish you all the best and we'll be thinking about you at Botstock...take care, get better soon.

So would you like some Space Junk ? I am sending a box to Joe today with test prints. When ever I am fixing or calibrating a 3d printer or slicer program or new filament I do test prints. They are never perfect but to good to throw away. So here is a unlisted video on you tube I made for you of what I am sending. Maybe this will get a few of the No Shows to change there mind. Or maybe it will make a few of you that were going to attend change your mind and stay home.