Botstock 15

kennetzel

Ok, folks, your rooms are ready!

I have blocked off 12 rooms at the local Motel 6 here in Chambersburg, the group rate is $49.99 per night, plus tax. Here is the information...

Motel 6

1095 Wayne Avenue

Chambersburg, PA

Reservations: 717 263-3400

For the 18th & 19th May (you can add a night at the same rate for Sunday the 20th, if need be)

Just tell them you are with Alphadrome. If you need a King bed, for you couples, just ask, the price will be the same.

All I ask is that you book soon, thanks!

61.jpg

62.jpg

63.jpg

64.jpg

65.jpg

66.jpg

67.jpg

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Tinplate6

• kennetzel

• Morbius

• Andyman

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Great. Now what we need is a time that festivities start on Friday because it looks like Friday will be a travel day AND fun day. We'll have to know what time we have to leave Buffalo to get there on time. We're up to leaving very early in the morning if need be. Looks like a good  time will be had by all...looking forward to it.

Okay, we're booked Friday, Saturday and Sunday. It's a six hour drive home, so it be best we leave early Monday morning. I am a bit curious though...they took our reservation without asking for a credit card, took no email address and gave us no booking number, which the website needs to check on your reservation. A bit odd, but it is the first time dealing with them. She did say we were confirmed for the days. Here's hoping...lol.

Ken, I'd just call back tomorrow to confirm they have everything, and ask for a reservation confirmation number, just to be sure.

As far as Friday goes, folks can begin coming over by 9 AM. Of course, if you want to be here bright and early, then you might want to book a Thursday night room, the hotel is about 15 minutes from my house.

And a time would be good so I know when I have to leave Buffalo. Since we are booked Friday night we figure we would head out and go right to Brady's place, then check into the hotel afterwards.

Botstock will be held at "The Armory"...

2933 Wiles Road

Chambersburg, PA 17202

I will be open for attendees at 9 AM Friday morning, 18 May. (But, if you're in town Thursday evening, give me a call...PM me for the number)

Yes, there will be a poster contest...starting...NOW!

See the poster post.

Everyone, I need to make restaurant reservations, so I need a definite headcount of who will be attending this year, so please give me a quick shout, so I know how big of a room to book, thanks!

Well...barring any unforeseen circumstance...Pam and I will be there. We just added Thursday night to our reservation so we can be at your place on time Friday.

Here is a quick list of the antique shops within a 30 minute radius of my house that you can hunt through.

shops south.jpg

a1.jpg

a2.jpg

a3.jpg

a4.jpg

a5.jpg

a6.jpg

Sorry, folks, I need to bail out of Botstock this year. Numerous reasons, some of which are related to my job as much as my health. I bid you all safe journeys to and from Chambersburg and a thoroughly enjoyable weekend. 

Until next year... cheers!