Botstock 15

kennetzel

What a wonderful time we are having! Brady is such a gracious host and he has made every effort to make our gathering memorable. I am still amazed at the incredible collections he has amassed in a variety of subjects. And his ray gun collection is well displayed and beyond belief! Sherri and I now have some new ideas for our own display. 

Looking forward to dinner tonight and  tomorrow evening at the diner for the raffle!

20180518_152125.jpg

20180518_152149.jpg

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Tinplate6

• kennetzel

• Morbius

• Andyman

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

This is Planet Jet Girl (Sherri) and I just wanted to agree with Robert on what a great time we are having and a big Thank You to Brady for planning a wonderful Botstock and opening his home and sharing his amazing collection.  I am inspired!!!

And one last photo of our host, Brady thank you for hosting a thrilling Botstock XV at The Armory!  In memory of Adam Link (RIP).

IMG_1973 (2).JPG

What a wonderful weekend we had. Packed full of activities and shopping to keep us busy. Our hats off to Brady for being such a gracious host and treating us all like royalty. Here is a word out to others on Alphadrome...This event is for YOU. Next year, when it comes around again, feel free to join us. You won't regret it. Here is till next year, have a great year everybody...and thanks again Brady. You are the best.

Ken, I couldn't have said it better; it was a great time. The "last supper" and raffle at the Park Place Diner was small and intimate, but it was eventful, nonetheless; everyone walked away with some fantastic items. The big ticket pieces were the stars of the show; Alpha XV donated by Electro Artworks/Andy was won by Robert, and the Houdini Iron Terror donated by Hayes Robot Works/Brian, was won by Phil. R. We are also indebited to John Rigg who donated all those amazing test shots, we thank you John. Also a shout out to the other contributors to the raffle; Phil. R & Morbius...thanks! Finally, to Ken & Pam who supplied the super Alphadrome Duffle bags and the Botstock XV posters for everyone, and all the other swag items donated by Joe K....thanks again!

If I left anything out; forgive me...I'm old.

And finally, a big thanks to Joe K. who co-hosted this event on the last day, despite his head cold, he soldiered through...and to all who attended this year; Phil R., Kronos57, Robert, Planet Jet Girl, Kennetzel & Pam...despite the odds, and the weather, you all made it memorable...thanks so much!

Last, and certainly not least; to Mr. Brian Hayes for having the foresight to create this great organization that we enjoy so much...thank you!

I'd so love to make it to The Atomic Man Cave! I'm keeping optimistic about making another Botstock in the future.