• Alle

• Martian Gil

• 6Stelab9

• robotoy75

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

You all remember that I was a huge pogot fan, some years ago I sold them...

Last year I started to regret it and since some months I started to hunt on these great robots again.  From eBay I had 2 bin's in 1 week from the same seller, really lucky I was. 
When scrolling down on the Alphadrome forum I realised that these were the pogots from Ken Netzel, our dear friend who unfortunately past away.  I asked the seller(dealer) if these were from Ken's collection and he confirmed.

The fun thing is that Ken and I had something with these robots. I even sold a double one to him 10 years ago...

For me it is special to have 2 robots from his collection, a good thing to remember him! 

The 2 pogots on the left are from Ken.

6C997EFC-5EBB-4CF3-B17D-F1760958F296.jpeg

It's funny because when I saw the 2 rockets from the USSR, I did remember your pogot collection and  wondered why did you sell them. And  you just tell us that you start buying them  again. Those  USSR toys are cool with those naives design and plain colors. 

On 1/28/2023 at 7:14 PM, robotoy75 said:

Nice tribute Alle, but didn't I also buy you some robots?  😏

Alain

pogot.jpg

Hey Alain, guess you did not bought pogots from me. Most of them went to a buyer in the USA. 
Tinluver2 and 6Stelab9 yep..., I regret it that they are gone..., but that's the way it is...

The USSR toys are very interesting! A fun thing is to start again with collecting them and add them piece by piece...

No rush....😁