My Brian Hayes Line Up of 3D Robots

Ranger

1 hour ago, Sparkrobot said:

Ranger. A wonderful collection of robots. I think my favourite is the British space patrol robot . I can't remember his name but a great robot that would have been virtually ignored unless in this brilliant 3D form.

BTW Could you list all their names left to right.

Humanoid Robot,  Robot Versus the Aztec Mummy.

Granatoid Robot from Fireball XL5 and Supercar.

Scoops. Moon Man Without a Brain. (From  a classic pulp cover in the 1930's)

Mechanical Man 21 {1921 Film)

Scoops. Moon Man Without a Brain. 

Cyclops Robot. UK Space Patrol.

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Your welcome Spark.

Brians next project....easy...see below. Then again I am sure he has other robots in mind to make!

Added a photo of the Scoops Comic too.

brians erie prototype.jpg

Image1.jpg

Great robots, Brian. What's the story with Erie, here. I see some changes from the last time I saw it. Those arms look good. Do you have the nose doing something?

David, I've posted updates here. I'm playing with arm variations and getting the walking action running.

The nose doesn't do anything.

T

I can't work out how to send a message. I'd love to know what these cost, Brian. I hope to make my own, but I wonder if I ever will.

Very nice collection of Brian's bots. As for the background, it's fine-tell her its temporary but let it play kut till she's used to it and it becomes permanant !! :cheers:

Thanks morbius and Robert.

Ultrarobotman, there is no chance of them staying on that fireplace where they are in the photo. My other half would bin them!  No, they are all safely locked away in cabinets now.:biggrin:

Very cool Ranger, 

They look absolutely fantastic !

Brian your choice of subject matter is inspirational so cool, turning two dimensional robots into three-dimensional models .

my favourite.....  

U K Space Patrol Cyclops :hail:

Very nice collection Ranger,

those are beautiful pieces, :thumbs:

Brian is doing a wonderful job creating and bringing back to us these amazing retro movie robots 

cheers,Joao

• 9 months later...

Archived