3D Printed Radar Master Robot.. Self Balancing ! :-)

marco

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hey Klaus,

Thanks and PM has been sent.

You were just in time to add #1 to your collection.

The final selling price of 3D Radar Master has been set at 499 USD + shipping.
There will be a limited and numbered run of 25 examples. 

Here is the list so far. 

# Prototype 1

#1 Klaus
#2 Martijn
#3 Marco 
#4 Private collector
#5 Osman
#6 Steve
#7 Xris
#8 Roger 
#9 Private collector
#10 Tijn
#11 Reserved
#12 - 25: Available.

PM me on boogo.nl@gmail.com when interested !

have a great weekend !

Marco

Oh well... some light delay in the project because I totally crashed my new car last week...
my first one in 28 years.....
So i was quite busy in getting all that arranged, paperwork and things like that.
I have to admit it really was off the planet for a couple of days because of this... crashing a new car to a total loss is some serious accident..

anyway.. I am still here to tell about it, no injuries or whatever so back to the robots now... finally ! :)
More updates on the project soon.

Marco

Glad to hear that you are okay ! I hit a deer on Thursday morning and did some significant damage to the car--The deer ran off into the woods so I hope at least that it is allright---This time of year is crazy on the roads.

Geeze, Marco, I'm glad to hear you came out of that ok. Accidents are always traumatic, but a new car...that just adds insult to injury. :blush:

Robodude, you too, watch out for those deer, here in PA, we are thick with them.

With all he air bags and stuff in new cars you are a lot safer than a few years back. Also based on the last few crashes we have had "deer's and a Moose" just about any accident will total a new car, they are built to crush so that the car absorbs the damage and not you. Glad you are OK Marco so much easyer to replace the car than you. Instead of replacing the car buy a large 3d printer and print a new car in carbon fiber !

Thank you my dear friends.

well, the crash has more impact that I could have realized.
The crash was my own fault by the way... a car came from the right on a crossroad, i totally overlooked it.
happend tuesday a week ago driving to my workshop. 

My car is ( oh.. was :)  a Volkswagen GTE ( Hybrid car ), 6 months old.
Yes John, ALL the safety systems worked fine, airbags, belt systems and all the others and than you find out how insane many systems there are in such a car.
The car ended up with 18 K of visable damage and 16  !! pages of faults ( 15 per page ) in the technical system and engine...that is good for an other 15 K at least... end of story...

My son always called the car a "ROBOT" car because its more a driving computer than a car :)
anyway... insurance was OK so I hope i can go shop around quickly for a new one...

I will ad some pics later when I got back home from a couple of days vacation.
so soon back to work, soon back to the printers, the robots and Radar Master ...

Have a great weekend

Marco

Archived