Presenting Mrs Radicon the first animated Pulp Robot & 1st roboz project

roboz

10 hours ago, robothut said:

Glad too see they managed to tape your finger back on !

lol yeah who thought robots could be so dangerous

My DNA is all over this project ! :wacko:

f1.jpg

f2.jpg

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That's what people give for their hobby - and for their fellow collectors. Thanks Ozzie, you are almost giving too much! 

Get well soon.

Well done finished product Ozzie & John! It's a work of art.

BTW-i remember way back when Kiss dropped their blood into the ink of their first comic by Marvel so your marketing scheme is not that original, Oz. :dry:

:biggrin:

8 hours ago, robothut said:

practicing for a halloween special effect ?

Practice makes perfect ! :biggrin:

2 hours ago, marco said:

Jeez, I hope the Mrs comes muzzled Oz...

That's what you get when Mr Radicon sees you messing with his wifes reel to reels :ohmy:

1 hour ago, Lunik said:

That's what people give for their hobby - and for their fellow collectors. Thanks Ozzie, you are almost giving too much! 

Get well soon.

Thank you ,  cutting the boxes by hand with an exacto & straight edge /T square while not perfect gave a strange sense of satisfaction , even if not perfect

for the sake of the rest of my digits , I may break down & go for an oversize rotary cutter 

40 minutes ago, Andyman said:

Well done finished product Ozzie & John! It's a work of art.

BTW-i remember way back when Kiss dropped their blood into the ink of their first comic by Marvel so your marketing scheme is not that original, Oz. :dry:

:biggrin:

Yes Andy but did they do it close to halloween ? :biggrin:  for the record , No robots were harmed in the making of Mrs Radicon Boxes....PETOR 

P-eople for the

E-thical 

T-reatment

O-f

R-obots 

It was a sunny day overhere in Holland and the postman rang at my workshop door with a big smile ! :)
a BIG box with almost no weight.... The Mrs arrived..

Unpacking must be done carefully and Ozzie did his utter best to put warn signs everywhere, well done  !
And there she is..... :-) Very well done Oz ! really a great robot and she will find a nice place in my gang of Seven ! :)
Will add some pics later when i bring here home !

congrats again on this fantastic project !   ( Oh and do you want me to sent that finger back  ) :-=) heheheh

Cheers
Marco

DSC_0678.JPG

DSC_0679.JPG

DSC_0680.JPG

DSC_0681.JPG

11 hours ago, marco said:

It was a sunny day overhere in Holland and the postman rang at my workshop door with a big smile ! :)
a BIG box with almost no weight.... The Mrs arrived..

Unpacking must be done carefully and Ozzie did his utter best to put warn signs everywhere, well done  !
And there she is..... :-) Very well done Oz ! really a great robot and she will find a nice place in my gang of Seven ! :)
Will add some pics later when i bring here home !

congrats again on this fantastic project !   ( Oh and do you want me to sent that finger back  ) :-=) heheheh

Cheers
Marco

DSC_0678.JPG

DSC_0679.JPG

DSC_0680.JPG

DSC_0681.JPG

Thanks Marco ! Glad she has a home in the dutch caves !!

She may keep Radicon Robot warm on those cold winter nights  ;- ) 

You gave me a good idea , I'll have to include a severed finger going forward :thumbs:

A quick unpacking docu. Everything fine and me happy. Ready for Xmas to come. 
Thank you very much Ozzie!

The protective packaging was well required. Inner box unharmed.

image.jpeg

And this is what I got: Robot, right and left arm, certificate, tree and the box with two cardboard inserts. No parts dumped with the styrofoam stuffings. Oh, and not to forget: the JMTIA-Sticker on the lower box, and the bubble foil in Xmas-green.

image.jpeg

See if I can post another pic when she is fully powered to meet Mr. Radicon. 😊

Added 1 hour later: I'm still sitting looking at her. This is such a stunning appearance. Not alone the perfect and vibrant metallic colours! The motion and sound! It was John who created the sound, wasn't it? Thanks to all!

Awesome to see Klaus !! & thank you again !! Yup you got everything in the box 

Glad she arrived unscathed despite the thumping the package took ! 

Hoping a few more post their Mrs Radicon

Ok so now we need to see a pic of the other side of the certificate & the Tree Label   :biggrin:

Ownership so far 

Updated List 

Test Print

Protoype-A

1) John

2) Oz

3) Tom

4) Marco

5) Claus

6) Larry 

7) Klaus

8) Brian- Prototype-B 

9) Chris - on hold

So we still have a few left ( including prototype-A which is 1 of 1 & which was the first animated pulp robot toy )

Anyone else interested drop me a line , also trades up or down will be considered FYI 

& once again Thanks again to John as the bulk of this is his work & efforts !!!

:thumbs:

Yo Oz !  I don't want to be on hold, but I want to hold on to it ! When can the Missus take a trip to Belgium .Contact me at my usual 9tobor9's gmail. 

The lady landed safely a couple of days ago. My first impressions were are of a really substantial build; an elegant, tall robot with plenty of heft. Having seen many 3D prints I saw a very consistent model with little trace of the blemishes that so easily mar these large prints. The colour has been sensitively applied and the overall appearance is very classy. The robot literally comes alive when the switch is thrown. It's a delicious, crazy dance with a spacey alien singing effect and plenty of flashing lights. It's a lovely effect that even entertained the uber critic - my wife. . This is a prototype version but looks as finished as any production model. I can see the port used to program the robot - a real insight into what has been involved in producing this. Absolutely fascinating.

The box art is in keeping with the professional feel of the robot: beautifully drawn and printed. I would be delighted to be able to produce anything half as good. Thanks Oz. This will provide some novel Christmas entertainment.

Here's the wonderful piece I discovered at our door this afternoon from a great deal made with the amazing Oz.  Amazing work everyone involved... thank you very much for an amazing test run robot to add with great honour to the shelves including the terrific box with wrap-around artwork.    Many thanks again Oz and John for the amount of effort and artistry committed to this project.  It will take a place of great honour on the robot shelf.:thumbs:

P1150027 - Copy.JPG

P1150028.JPG

P1150029.JPG

Archived