Foki Build

Ranger

Thanks  guy's.  Oh yes RPHR, there were several falls along the way making this robot. I learnt better ways or I noted that should I make another one, different methods would best be used in any future build. Re speed, the only reason I need to get it done pretty quick is because I simply don't have the time to spend on it, especially at this time of the year.  So, the sooner it was done the better but with that comes errors.  I will go back to it to put right a few things. On the whole, I am quite pleased with it. It could have been worse. I will make another or something different.

Cheers.

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks guys. Yes chilli, the foki I bought off you cost me more money and time!! A great robot though, he looks so mysterious having no eyes (unless lit up!), mouth or nose. My aim was to make something that looks like a foki and for my first build, I think I pretty much achieved that goal. The arms will be re made this weekend so it will look better. I have plans to make more metal robots.

Cheers.

• 2 months later...
On January 14, 2017 at 10:15 PM, robothut said:

I will save the file as well, you never know when something like this might come in handy.

:thumbs:

Archived