Roboter 703-D

marco

The oven is getting hotter and hotter Brady :)
and talking about the details Klaus...

Roboter 703-D: update 6: 
Ok, while waiting for the boxes to arrive and building up the first official serial number #1 ( pics of that later of course... :-)
Its time to clean up the mess of the previous 2 months working on this robot. All the try outs, parts, prototypes are moved into boxes and kept for ..ehhh dont know what but keep them :)

while sorting all out i made some pictures of the process of making the legs... you can see that in a timeperiod of 2 months the leg evolved from a rough printed one to the final product.
The construction that i had to make to attach the legs to the robots mechanism. From left to right you see a rough printed leg, than one with a manually made construction. third from left to right is the drawn construction but without the rod to move the arms. fourth is a try out using a screw on proto 3 to see it it actually works, five and six show the outside part of the construction without and with the final placed knob to drive the arms...told in 5 minutes.. actually thinking and building time... man.. i can not even count the hours :)

Marco

DSC_0105.JPG

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Archived