BOTSTOCK X I I I - THE OFFICIAL THREAD

Tinplate6

• Replies 192
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Adding one more to the attendance list. Looks like Karl/Phase Pistol will be joining the NYC Crew from Thursday through Sunday. 

Joe/Joe K.

Phil/Phil R.

Brady/Tinplate6

Ken/Kennetzel

Pam/Pam

Andy/Andyman & Sharon

Phil G./Kanaan

Bill/Tinman

Brian/Dr. Atomic

Brent/I Robot

James/Kronos57

Bob/Robobob & Machel

Richard/BigBang

Mark/Eagle

Robert/Robert & Sherri

Joe M./Electric Robot & Son

Perry/Thunder

Glenn/Glenn

Steve/Steve

Karl/Phase Pistol

And, one more, Jay/robot island, will also be here.

Joe/Joe K.

Phil/Phil R.

Brady/Tinplate6

Ken/Kennetzel

Pam/Pam

Andy/Andyman & Sharon

Phil G./Kanaan

Bill/Tinman

Brian/Dr. Atomic

Brent/I Robot

James/Kronos57

Bob/Robobob & Machel

Richard/BigBang

Mark/Eagle

Robert/Robert & Sherri

Joe M./Electric Robot & Son

Perry/Thunder

Glenn/Glenn

Steve/Steve

Karl/Phase Pistol

Jay/robot island

I would like to host the official Botstock  Disc Raygun shooting competition again this year...that is if Joe still has the target. I am working on a one of a kind Botstock13 vintage raygun as a prize.

Guys, I won't be able to make it to Adamstown till Saturday but would like to attend the event at Phil's; I'll show up early in the morning and make the trip with the gang.  Can I meet up with the group at Joe's or the Black Horse?  Unfortunately, I think I'll have to take off early on Sunday too; I'm having a concrete driveway and patio poured and have a lot of crap to do before the job starts...but hey, a short time at Botstock is better then none at all!

The final verdict for me is that I should be able to attend the Saturday evening dinner...but that's about it. On Saturday, I need to do off-hours maintenance and troubleshooting on a global application at work, but with any luck, that will be completed by mid-afternoon. However, I'm taking an IT training class this week complete with a certification exam on Monday morning, which makes Sunday a study day.  :breakit:

Unfortunately, Karl/Phase Pistol had to drop out this weekend. So the New York Crew is more of a New York Dynamic Duo...

As I mentioned earlier, Pam and I plan on getting there Thursday late afternoon. Does anybody know what time the early birds dinner is at the Black Horse? Is it at 6:00 like the other dinners?

Just a few photos of the items I'm tossing into the raffle on Saturday night:

1. A die-cast metal and plastic Naboo Starfighter from Star Wars Epispde I. 

2. A pair of Back to the Future action figures from FUNKO, Marty McFly and his dad, George McFly.

3. A gray XL t-shirt depicting all of the Doctors as Peanuts characters. 

DrWho_Shirt_XL.jpg

BTTF Figures.jpg

SW Fighter.jpg

On 4/19/2016 at 3:37 PM, dratomic said:

Who plans on arriving Thursday for the "Pre-Game" dinner at the Black Horse? I'm just curious. 

I'll be there, along with Steve. Anyone else?

I'll be there Thursday afternoon Brian. Look forward to seeing you all!

16 hours ago, dratomic said:

Unfortunately, Karl/Phase Pistol had to drop out this weekend. So the New York Crew is more of a New York Dynamic Duo...

Bummer about Karl, Brian. He'll be missed.

I'll be heading over to the Black Horse around 5:00 PM and taking a table in the back. Whenever you show up, join me. I plan on being there awhile!

Archived