BOTSTOCK X I I I - THE OFFICIAL THREAD

Tinplate6

Took longer than anticipated, but we have officially arrived !!!

Just in time to unpack, clean up, and get ready for dinner! 

• Replies 192
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well, gents, it looks like I'm not going to make it out to Botstock at all this weekend. :frustrate: 

I had hoped to at least stop out for the Saturday night dinner, but during our department training class this week, my colleagues began calling out sick more and more as the week wore on and as of last night, working well into the wee hours of the morning to troubleshoot an issue with our general ledger software, I also began feeling ill. 

I'm a bit better now, but after spending the last three weekends on the road with little sleep, it's safe to say I'm run down. Going to use my weekend to rest, recuperate, and study for the certification exam on Monday.

Have fun, everyone. Catch you next time. 

Joe, Evon and I will definitely pop out there to see you this summer. Miss you, amigo.

Hmmm... maybe we should rename next years event FoodStock. :biggrin:

We really did do other things besides eat. Although the food was very, very good!

There was Renninger's Kutztown Extravaganza, Adamstown's Antique Strip Extravaganza, Phil's Open House, Room Trading, Perry's "Garage Sale", the Foam Disc Shooter Competition (Congrats to "Dead Eye" Steve for his win),  the "Raffle" Give-Away (35+ donated items. Thanks to all those who provided those goodies), SWAG (more thanks), a couple impromptu PinBot Pinball Championships, The Museum, and all those wonderful toys. And the terrific folks that came with them.

Alphadromers are the greatest people on Earth... and beyond!!!!!

Archived