Found One Of My Holy Grails

tinluver2

Wow, some GREAT stuff there tl2!!!   The Reliable cars are awesome, I've never seen the red car "in real life" and the one on the left is always seen in red plastic; can you post some pics of the red one from different angles and underneath?

Just love this space plastic. We have similar tastes. I didn't realise that the Tat car was so much smaller than the Renwal so that's another on my list. Beautiful Jet-O-Car.

Wow, some GREAT stuff there tl2!!!   The Reliable cars are awesome, I've never seen the red car "in real life" and the one on the left is always seen in red plastic; can you post some pics of the red one from different angles and underneath?

Here ya go Tinman & the catalogue states arrived at retailers 2 dozen to the box:(:(

IMG_2951 (2).JPG

IMG_2953.JPG

Just love this space plastic. We have similar tastes. I didn't realise that the Tat car was so much smaller than the Renwal so that's another on my list. Beautiful Jet-O-Car.

Thanks Brian I am in good company!   I think some of the plastics are even harder to pry out of collections then tin. Very hard to locate.

IMG_2947.JPG

Thanks tl2, I have a red Reliable car to your yellow one but never even had the opportunity to get this car; they're so well made I'm wondering why more haven't survived, apparently anyway.  The hunt continues!

They really are among my favorites.Rarity aside they are really detailed and very cool. Apparently they came in many color combos as my yellow saucer has silver trim rather then the gold trim usually seen in pics.

Brilliant Les......Love the colors of plastic and the way you have them arranged.  I can tell you are very well organized ;o) and are adept at displaying your toys!

The Yellow saucer is killer.....congrats on finding it....:thumbs:

The space explorer (Grey with Yellow drivers) has really grown on me after all these years.....I might have to pick one up if I can find one in excellant condition....one of these days

Thanks for sharing ....kind regards Mark/nasa

The collection is looking great Les. Be careful though - after showing off such a fantastic display you may increase interest in these toys and you might find yourself paying more for these gems! Just kidding (kind of). I do admire the way you decide on a focus and make it happen. This is the second time you have done this to great effect. ;-)

Thanks Fin, glad  that OUTER SPACE keeps offering  different avenues of enjoyment :)  Have To share or starts getting a bit stuffy.When share seems to give collection a new meaning.

PS Already paying more:(     "You play you PAY"

The collection is looking great Les. Be careful though - after showing off such a fantastic display you may increase interest in these toys and you might find yourself paying more for these gems! Just kidding (kind of). I do admire the way you decide on a focus and make it happen. This is the second time you have done this to great effect. ;-)

Archived