• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Roboto

• kennetzel

• Ultrarobotman

• Golddalek

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

"Beyond Time and Space" This is an officially licensed Lost in Space commemorative poster.  

This measures 12 x 16 inches and is sign and numbered. 

RG_Beyond_TimeSpace_Poster.jpg

time space.jpg

IT'S COMING… A couple of years ago  was approached by the author of the first book asking if I could redo some renderings for a second edition. I did them a while ago and the book has been at the editor for a while too. I guess he has had some personal issues to deal with. But from what I hear it's back on track. Monsters in Motion have it on pre-order, but finally it is on the way. 

book.jpg

• 4 weeks later...

"Tomb of the Ancient Warrior" This is an officially licensed Lost in Space commemorative poster by Ron Gross. 

This measures 12 x 16 inches and is sign and numbered.  Cost around $17.00

RG_Tomb_Ancient_Warrior_Poster-1.jpg

RG_Tomb_Ancient_Warrior_Poster2.jpg

Nice 50th edition...Looks strange seeing the alien with 'The Time Tunnel' machine behind him.I

Many happy memories watching that series re-runs.🚀

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Coming soon!!

Well Played has created action figures of the main characters (and robot!) from the modern Netflix series, with both 6 inch and 3 3/4 inch figures.  They feature the Robinson family in their space suits, with Will in a parka as well.  The Robot, of course, is awesome too; in the 6 inch scale it comes in standard and “Scarecrow” versions!  There’s even a B-9 robot from the original series.

wellplayed.4.jpg

wellplayed.2.jpg

wellplayed.3.jpg

Wellplayed robot.jpg

wellplayed.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Due out now thru Amazon. Series 1-3

LOST IN SPACE: COUNTDOWN TO DANGER
THE OFFICIAL COMIC BOOK EXPANSION OF THE HIT NETFLIX SERIES

The smash-hit rebirth of the beloved sci-fi classic Lost In Space continues in this thrilling graphic novel expansion to the series which will take the Jupiter 2 where it has never been before.

30 years in the future, en route to a distant colony, the Robinson family finds itself thrown off-course when their ship crash-lands on a mysterious and dangerous planet. On this strange new world, they encounter a hostile environment and an enigmatic alien robot. In order to survive, the Robinson family must rely on their training, and they'll discover that no matter how lost they are, their family is their home.

These all-new, untold adventures features the full crew of the hit Netflix show: the Robinsons, the Robot, Doctor Smith and Don West. These are the missions you didn’t see on TV, as our heroes struggle to survive in an unknown world full of new creatures, unexpected visitors, and new danger.

Legendary Comics brings sci-fi fans an unmissable four-part graphic novel series written by Richard Dinnick (Doctor Who; Thunderbirds) and Brian Buccellato (Detective Comics; The Flash) with stunning artwork by Zid (Skull Island: Birth of Kong; Trick 'r Treat: Days of the Dead).

1.jpg

2.jpg

33.jpg

3.jpg