Lost in Space 50th Anniversary

Roboto

Jupiter 2 Colonization Mission Patch

Finally the Jupiter 2 patch you have been waiting for!

Clean sharp detail, 4.5 inches wide.

Super high quality sew on patch the cost $6.50.

J2Patch.jpg

• Replies 498
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Roboto

• kennetzel

• Ultrarobotman

• Golddalek

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I remember watching this episode? and as it got hot I wondered if B9 rubber arms/legs would melt off. 

Another Classic.jpg

I believe this is The Hungry Sea. Great episode. I liked the first few episodes of the first season...showing how tough it is to survive in a strange world and all. Serious stuff from what the show became. Don't get me wrong, I like the campy episodes too...But I enjoyed these early ones a lot. Oh, and I too worried that the robot would melt in that heat.

2 hours ago, kennetzel said:

I believe this is The Hungry Sea. Great episode. I liked the first few episodes of the first season...showing how tough it is to survive in a strange world and all. Serious stuff from what the show became. Don't get me wrong, I like the campy episodes too...But I enjoyed these early ones a lot. Oh, and I too worried that the robot would melt in that heat.

Yes The Hungry Sea it is and what an excellent episode it was from the heat to the ocean.

The Hungry Sea2.jpg

If only Moebius would have released a pre-finished version of the Chariot that would have been a fast seller. They did for the Space pod.

902_LiS_Chariot_NEW.jpg

Lost In Space Family Robinson Figure Set Model Kit:

All hard plastic kit includes the Space Family Robinson and Major West in silver space suits. The robot includes photo-etched parts. Dr. Smith is in his military uniform as seen in the first episode.

These are in scale with the following kits sold seperately:

Jupiter II 24",  LIS acessory set, Chariot, Space Pod

This set due out August 31 2016 the cost around $59.00

03LLU02_Space-Family-Robinson-Figures.jpg

Lost in Space John Robinson with Jetpack 1:6 Action Figure:

• Amazing action figure of John Robinson from Lost in Space!
  • 1:6 Scale Action Figure includes a highly detailed jetpack!
  • Phicen body makes for seamless articulation.
  • Measures 12-inches tall and comes with tons of accessories!

From the ever-popular Lost in Space series! This Lost in Space John Robinson with Jetpack 1:6 Scale Action Figure features a highly detailed and beautifully recreated sculpt of actor Guy Williams' face. Robinson's detailed outfit includes a blue hooded parka, his 1st season outfit of blue mock neck shirt and blue pants, a belt, and a pair of boots. Complete with tons of character-specific and show-accurate accessories, the John Robinson with Jetpack Action Figure includes a flight helmet, jetpack, 1st season laser pistol, 3rd season laser pistol, three laser rifles, a 1st season holster and belt, a 3rd season holster, 2 pairs of gloved hands, 2 pairs of ungloved hands, an action figure stand, and even specialty packaging! The 1:6 scale Phicen body gives John Robinson a realistic look along with amazing articulation so that you can have one of the best Lost in Space action figures around! 

This figure due out now the cost around $280.00

031ER05_John-Robinson.jpg

031ER05_John-Robinson_01.jpg

031ER05_John-Robinson_06.jpg

This one I honestly don't know. There have been a few episodes where the robot was "despondent." Wreck of the Robot, Trip through the Robot...I can't nail it down.