• kennetzel

• Ultrarobotman

• Golddalek

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Due out soon cost around $17.00.

LOST IN SPACE

ART BY ROB GROSS

"The Future Of Space Travel" This is an officially licensed Lost in Space commemorative poster.  

Ron Gross is known for his artwork on the Polar Lights and Moebius Models Jupiter 2 kits, as well as the Moebius Models Seaview and Flying Sub.  

This measures 12 x 16 inches and is sign and numbered. 

Shipped rolled in a tube.

RG_Future_Space_Travel-1w__80606.jpg

• 2 months later...

Due out now cost at $22.95.

The Fantasy Worlds of Irwin Allen - 2024 Calendar

This colorful calendar for 2024 features the artwork of Ron Gross.

RG_2024_1__99994.jpg

RG_2024_2__05391.jpg

RG_2024_3__19689.jpg

RG_2024_5__76191.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Due out soon cost at $16.95.

Lost in Space 

ART BY ROB GROSS

"Scrutiny of an Aerial Battle" This is an officially licensed commemorative poster.  

Ron Gross is known for his artwork on the Polar Lights and Moebius Models Jupiter 2 kits, as well as the Moebius Models Seaview and Flying Sub.  

RG_Scrutiny_of_Aerial_Battle_Poster-1w__22612.jpg

• 1 month later...

Due out soon!

Lost in Space 

ART BY ROB GROSS

"Trespassers In Time And Space" This is an officially licensed commemorative poster.  

Trespassers_in_Time_and_Space-1w__15420.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

How time flies!

"This is the beginning! This is the day!" Lost In Space premiered on this date in 1965 with the excellent episode "The Reluctant Stowaway". Happy Anniversary!

377278179_1073897227277299_2903708391347043957_n.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

So sad!  Mark Goddard has passed away.

From Bill Mumy.

I hate writing this.

R.I.P. to Mark Goddard. A truly beloved friend and brother to me for 59 years. I knew this was coming for the past few months. Shortly after a great phone chat he and I had on his 87th birthday in late July, I became aware that I would most likely never see or speak with him again.

The last words we exchanged were "I love you."

Mark’s “real” name was Charles Harvey. Mine is Charles William. We called each other by those birth names often. We also called each other “Captain Panther” and “Fox” based on the crude childhood comic books I wrote and drew in my spare time while filming Lost in Space. He and I had a lot of great memorable times together during the three years of filming the series. We got into some pretty goofy trouble.

Mark was a truly fine actor. Naturally gifted as well as trained. I know he sometimes felt constricted by the campy frame that LIS constrained him within, but he also embraced and loved it.

Mark was a sports nut. He passionately followed his Boston teams. He was a die-hard Celtics fan. I’m a die-hard Lakers fan. We teased each other about that classic rivalry and we both had great respect for many of the players on the teams we rooted against.

He was ridiculously handsome and eternally boyish. Mark was very funny and spontaneous. He enjoyed having a good time.

My deepest condolences and love to Mark's amazing and strong wife Evelyn and his wonderful children, Melissa, (Missy), Michael, Caleb and John.

There's a part of me that envisions him having a martini in Heaven right now with Jonathan Harris, Kevin Burns, Guy Williams and other comrades who left this world of woe before him. There's a part of me that believes he's in a better place now. A much better place.

But I still hate writing this.

Mark Goddard.jpg

mark goddard don west.jpg