• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Roboto

• kennetzel

• Ultrarobotman

• Golddalek

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Irwin Allen's Lost In Space: The Authorized Biography of a Classic Sci-Fi Series, Volume 2, by Marc Cushman, is now available on Amazon!  These books are PACKED full of Lost In Space trivia, behind the scenes information, interviews, and more. A MUST HAVE for serious Lost In Space fans.

lis.jpg

The new Lost in Space, slated for a 2018 premiere, takes its cues from the original series, centering on the Robinson family, who is forced to come together in a time of crisis. Stranded light years from their intended destination, they find themselves battling a strange new alien environment and also their own personal demons.

20th Century Fox TV

Ignacio Serricchio will play Don West, a roughneck smuggling luxury goods on the side who finds in the Robinsons the family he never thought he would find. The character was played by Mark Goddard in the 1960s CBS television series. Stephens and Parker play the Robinson parents, while Posey plays Dr. Smith, a female version of the character from the original series.

ignacio-2.jpg

It is with great sadness that our Noble Niolani has passed away at 80yrs. Despite only being in one episode of Lost In Space, Francine York made a big impact on fans with her guest role in "The Colonists". She portrayed Noble Niolani, leader of a female-centric society looking to colonize other worlds. She was strong, feminine, and I'm sure male fans will agree, she wore that costume well. The chemistry between her and Jonathan was undeniable, they had such a good time acting in this episode. 

F York.jpg

york.jpg

Now that we have started to see who will be who in the new to be Lost in Space series coming soon I wonder what B-9 will look like.

Perhaps he may look like this version from DragonCon 2015 where he moves-lights-up and talks.

B9 (2).jpg

Roboto, you know, honestly, the purists may not approve, but that would make one bitchin' toy!!  :ohmy:

Personally, I think it is head and shoulders above the big screen movie version...I really dig the "chunky" look! It looks like it could'a been made in a Hong Kong toy factory in the 70's.

• 2 weeks later...