• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Roboto

• kennetzel

• Ultrarobotman

• Golddalek

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

The first few Lost In Space The Lost Adventures comic books comprising the Curious Galactics storyline have been compiled into a hardback volume.

In addition to the three issue comic, volume one also includes Carey Wilbur's original script pages (along with handwritten notes), technical specifications of the Robot and Jupiter 2, the various covers for the 3 issues, and concept art.

It's great having the entire storyline bound in a hardback format. I'm hoping they'll do the same with the Malice In Wonderspace storyline and since this is Volume One, it's a distinct possibility.

If you haven't already gotten the comics, but want to, get this hardback version instead because of all the extras you get!.

The Lost In Space Lost Adventures Volume One is available for purchase at Things From Another World.

http://www.tfaw.com/Graphic-Novels/Profile/Irwin-Allen-Lost-In-Space-HC-Vol.-01-Lost-Adventures___504540

I added a few pics to show what some of the comics look like within.

lis (2).jpg

lis (3).jpg

Malice_in_Wonderland_issue_1_pg14_teaser.jpg

Malice_in_Wonderland_issue_1_pg22_teaser.jpg

may161057.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

As we get closer to the new L.I.S 2018 release.

It was rumored Dr. Smith would be a woman. It has been confirmed. Parker Posey has been cast.

parker-posey-2.jpg