Botstock X I I - The Official Thread

Joe K.

Found a treasure trove of older Star Trek and Star Wars items at Mother Tucker's antiques. It's an impressive booth. I snagged the 12" Spock standee from STV (to go with the Kirk I already have) and the 1971 British Star Trek stamp set.  Both items were $20 with a 20% discount. Not too shabby!  

Tuckers11.jpg

Tuckers8.jpg

Tuckers7.jpg

Tuckers6.jpg

Tuckers4.jpg

Tuckers3.jpg

Tuckers2.jpg

Tuckers1.jpg

Kirk_Spock STV Standees.jpg

1971 ST British Stamps.jpg

• Replies 204
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Although it was a tight squeeze, last night's dinner and raffle at Park Place Diner was a blast!

The R2-D2 tin box pictured below was something I bought from Joe's shop, but the rest were raffle winnings or SWAG.  Congrats to Phil Redman for winning the Andybot. 

Raffle_SWAG2.jpg

Raffle_Swag1.jpg

Phil Redman Raffle.jpg

Raffle_SWAG_Tin.jpg

Phil Redman Andybot.jpg

Joe K Raffle.jpg

Brian, are you referring to Richard's green and yellow one on the bed?

​I thought it was black! Yes, that's the one.

Hey, Brian. It's lightly metallic green and yellow... And unfortunately, I've got it earmarked with Richard. If I end up passing -- which might happen -- I'll let you know!

My big Botstock score. I've wanted a Robby In Studebaker for about 13 years... Thanks to Big Bang for hooking me up!

image.jpg

I was thrilled to win the Andybot this year. Andy's very generous donating one at Botstock over the years. I had the perfect spot for it with a recent purchase of a lucite stand that ironically I used for an Andybot saucer. Now the saucer goes back to its original spot and the ALPHA XII takes its place. Andy, my sincere thanks for Alpha XII.

P5310002-002.JPG

P5310001-003.JPG

P5310003-001.JPG

Great addition. Now if someone driving cuts Robby off on the highway that ray gun is all that is needed.:thumbs:

Jo: Thank you for hosting Botstock XII.  You and the robot gang made a rookie feel right at home.  And what an education I got!    Jim

DSCN0289_thumb_JPG_1a0a78fc6b2abada65161

Congrats, Phil! I'm glad he went to a good home. Not there were any potential bad home candidates attending Botstock XII...well there is one....but I won't talk about him...or her....well...never mind. Anyway, congrats Phil!

Despite threatening skies, lightning bolts, and mighty winds hurling tree limbs at my car, I made it home safely from another fantastic Botstock. Although my job made it impossible to spend the entire weekend in Adamstown, I did have a full day on Saturday there and returned for the closing dinner earlier this evening. It was nice to see some new faces as well as the familiar gang.  

Until next year! 

Many thanks to Brady for again inviting us into his home to take in his world-class collection; for those that didn't attend, his new alien room was truly inspirational!   Great lunch too...thanks again for that.

This is the only one I took. Just a quick shot -- sorry it's not better, Stan. I'm sure other people have more. image.thumb.jpg.8612f45415329b3ce7293f98

My purchases at Botstock. Irwin space clicker, Tigermatic Apollo disc gun, LIS style water gun , the tin friction X-1105 Moon Rocket and the bump and go battery Moon Explorer.

P6010001-001.JPG

P6010002-001.JPG

Hey Joe, we got home safe. We got delayed 2 hours or so in newyork, but after 12 hours we're home & the pizza from last night survived the trip.. :)

Archived