Botstock X I I - The Official Thread

Joe K.

• Replies 204
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Enter the Robot Reading & Research Room at your own risk...

joe_m2.thumb.JPG.24c9281351daff191b641dfjoe_m3.thumb.JPG.532f73511a22924fa04d96d

joe_m4.thumb.JPG.c649c3f05199c06da48fcb7

joe_m.thumb.JPG.48daf6ab9f13745db1685bceJoe M's (ER&S) "Sun Ray Photon Blaster".

Kelly's (Altaira) cornered the market on these fellows. Her Dad, Mike (Morbius) built this blue one out of mostly bottle caps:

kelly1.thumb.JPG.b87b340ba267ba152f25f9akelly2.thumb.JPG.3d90f5c0137593e008cb386

based on this Bugs Bunny episode:
bugs_bunny_robot.thumb.JPG.f643443c90713

Hi all. Tonight at the second Botstock Dinner, we talked about the crazy things people will buy on EBay. I mentioned the Weird All Yankovich song, EBay and nobody at the table heard it before. So if it's okay, to educate those who have not heard the song, I figured I would post a link here to it...Hopefully with the okay from Brian. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YKtlK7sn0JQ

Joe,,,beautiful...AS usual ,,very realistic..  Thank You !  Mike the Robot is amazing !  Very Nice,,Love it !

I ended up scoring three pieces from Perry. An R1 Tank Robot, a Busy Robot with Wheelbarrel and a Rocket X which I picked up because it was a dead ringer for Thunderbird 1. I also got my hands on a Mars King robot and won a MAQ at Morphy's. All in all a great robot weekend. I'd post pics, but they are all bubble wrapped and ready for the trip back to Buffalo tomorrow. I'll get pics when I get home. Another great Botstock.

In addition to the robot auction at Morphy's, there is the collectible lunchbox auction coming September 10-12, 2015.  I might need to stop back for this one.

Star Wars Lunchboxes.jpg

Morphys Lunchboxes4.jpg

Morphys Lunchboxes3.jpg

Morphys Lunchboxes2.jpg

Morphys Lunchboxes1.jpg

Archived