Botstock X I I - The Official Thread

Joe K.

Joe,

I just sent you an Andybot for the raffle. The board message system is messed up and I don't know if I have your current email but I tried to give you a heads up both ways.

• Replies 204
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I will be there early  Saturday but will have to leave Sunday  afternoon I will also have some stuff for the swag pool and a few other things. 

Joe,

I just sent you an Andybot for the raffle. The board message system is messed up and I don't know if I have your current email but I tried to give you a heads up both ways.

​Andy - Alpha XII has arrived and, as always, it is a spectacular piece of creativity! I may have to go after this one myself. Blue's my favorite color. Thanks again for adding to our raffle selections.

In his absence, ROBOTNUT has graciously donated a couple of very nice vintage items for the raffle, Kelly and I will bring them with us.  Thank you Darryl, wish you could be there.

Thanks Morbius, I'm glad they arrived on time.

I hope all you guys have a blast, wish I could be there... :cheers:

Here's an updated attendee list:

Joe/Joe K.
Brady/Tinplate6
Ken/Kennetzel
Brent/I Robot
Bill/Tinman
Pam/Pam
Tom/Plasticaugie
Phil/Phil R
Phil G./Kanaan
Joe M./Electric Robot & Son
Brian/Dr. Atomic                                                                              

Steven/Steve +1

Michael/Morbius

Kelly/Altaira

Perry/Thunder

Jim/Kronos57

Glenn/Glenn

Pat/Robothunter

Jay/robotisland (tentative)

Larry/cybertoyz

Mike/ToyMemories +1

That puts the group at 23. Doc, bring a few extra name tags, please.

Don't let them bury me... I'm not dead yet...

Hey guys, much bad going on here (nothing I can talk about now), but I will be attending Saturday Park Place dinner/raffle with my son (and the fun at the Black Horse after)... and look forward to seeing all of you again.

(sorry I won't be able to bring anything with me this year)

Just a reminder in case you missed it. I don't want to clog your itinerary for Botstock but previously I invited those who want to see my collection Friday or Saturday please let me know . I live in York which is about 50 minutes away. The trip would take about 3 hours including there and back and time at my house. I also have items for sale this year. There should be something for everyone.

I also wanted to post a quick reminder...I'll only be able to attend the visit to Brady's on Sunday, I have to attend to some business at my parents in central PA and will be driving by Chambersburg on my ay home.  Wish I could be there for all the festivities but I look forward to seeing everyone that visits the Brady Collection.

And, once again, it begins...

village_sign.thumb.JPG.9d11ced5b7675e808village_sign_cu.thumb.JPG.57899cab7226e3

black_horse_sign.thumb.JPG.ce7f4423f72cb5567695ae2265_pat__brent.thumb.JPG.4da42

He's here! He's here!! Robothunter (Pat) on the left and I Robot (Brent) on the right. Photos by Tinplate6 (Brady).

Special Exhibits -

From Phil R:

phil_display.thumb.JPG.cc9a2323588284402

Dr. Atomic:

doca_guns.thumb.JPG.98d15c7d227957ab23c2

Hey, isn't that Forbidden Planet playing on the flat screen?!?

front_desk.thumb.JPG.7da36dbb9326ab8d878gift_shop_2.thumb.JPG.280c96358ec3a208f3

I thought that poster looked familiar:

joe_shirt.thumb.JPG.1ab2401ce5d2735a67d8ds-11_poster.thumb.jpg.a79d82509d106ca39

Man does not live by robots alone:

5567c0bdf1918_steve_1.thumb.JPG.8e41bed9IMG_0887.thumb.JPG.9e3cd59c9d90f8a5d6ade

black_horse_pre.thumb.JPG.40e3a962cf0ed6

Archived