Botstock X I I - The Official Thread

Joe K.

Hi all. It looks like Pam and I will be attending both the Supreme Buffet lunch and the Zia Maria's dinner on Sunday...so count us in.

• Replies 204
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'll be working on Friday, but should be there on Friday evening for dinner at the Black Horse. 

I'll join you guys all day on Saturday. I'll pick up my name tag and bring my raffle items. 

I won't be able to join you for the outing to Chambersburg on Sunday, but I will be at Zia Maria's for the closing dinner.

Looking forward to it!

Joe, you mentioned Renningers is open on Saturday. I thought they were only open on Sundays?   Or is their outdoor section open on Saturday as well?

Hi Joe and Brady,

Please count me in for lunch and dinner on Sunday.. I'll be at the Black Horse Thursday night for the early bird dinner too.

Cheers:)

Renningers is only open on Sunday unless that has changed, but I think it opens pretty early. Joe when does the outdoor section open?

Glad to say...was just advised that Robothunter will be attending Botstock this year.:cheers:

Joe/Joe K. - Lunch and Dinner on Sunday
Brady/Tinplate6
Ken/Kennetzel
Brent/I Robot
Bill/Tinman
Pam/Pam
Tom/Plasticaugie
Phil/Phil R
Phil G./Kanaan
Joe M./Electric Robot & Son
Brian/Dr. Atomic                                                                              

Steven/Steve

Michael/Morbius

Kelly/Altaira

Perry/Thunder

Jim/Kronos57

Glenn/Glenn

Pat/Robothunter

Thanks so much for the invite Brady but unfortunatley Kelly and I will not be attending the outing/lunch.  We will be attending dinner at the Blackhorse on Thursday evening and Zia Maria's dinner on Sunday.

Be great to see you again Brady!

Ok, at this point for the Sunday field trip we have...

Joe K, Kennetzel & Pam, and I Robot? Anyone else going?

Guys, unfortunately I won't be able to attend the full-blown event this year because of a family matter in PA but I'd like to attend the field trip at Brady's on Sunday on my way home from the parents house.  I think it'll be my first absence in Adamstown since I joined the group.  :blush:  Looking forward to hanging with he group on Sunday; I apologize to our host for the short notice in change of plans.  ER&S, not making the trip to Brady's?  Count me in for lunch Brady...I love me some good Chinese!

No problem Tinman, you are always welcome at my place. Be there a little after 10AM, we'll see you there! Ok, for those on the fence for Sunday, there are more space ships, robots, aliens & ray guns, plus completely new rooms of displays!

Brady,  I would like to make your newly updated museum quality exhibit on Sunday.  My humble display and collection would never match your excellent display. However since you're doing your event on Sunday I would like to also invite anyone interested in seeing my collection either Friday or Saturday to let me know and we can make the 50 minute trek to York. I'm flexible on time.

NOTE TO KILROY:

Thanks Leon. Your SWAG arrived safe and sound. I'm sure both the robot and ray gun collectors will get a "kick" out of them! Yes, I will add them to your last year's ill fated contributions. They will make some terrific raffle items. Thanks again for your absentee participation.

Archived