Botstock X I I - The Official Thread

Joe K.

Robothutnter said,

So sorry I couldn't make the trip but I had to get home early to meet Dan Morphy and several of his lovely assistants who came to pick up my collection. But I'll make it to Brady's place next time for sure!

So its that time again. Pats cleaning house. So whats next on the collection road for you Pat ?

• Replies 204
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Y'all are welcome to stop by anytime, it's an open invite for all Alphadromers.

Andy, yeah, it was a good product placement shot, wasn't it? :biggrin:

Yup, Botstock XII was a blast, as always; thanks to Joe K and all for making this yet another success! Morphy's was this old man's first live (non-eBay) auction! Heck, I'm ready for Botstock 12.1! :thumbs:

WOW, it looks like you guys had another great BOTSTOCK. Joe YOU DA MAN :hail:

As you may or may not know, I love SWAG, I live for SWAG and someday I may die for SWAG.

You guys certainly didn't let me down, as our friend Morbius Mike sent me a care package of SWAG.

John, the Alphabot XII is very cool and I thank you for making one for me !

Pat, aka Robothunter not Robotkeeper, scored me a Morphy's Catalog. Can't wait to see your upcoming auction.

As for the other items, Poster "Awesome", Little windup bot "Fun", Robot Socks "A necessity for any well dressed Robot"...

Sorry I have been out of touch lately. Life has gotten WAY TOO busy again. Hope to see all you guys at BSXIII !!!

swag2015.thumb.jpg.6e23c4c67dbbb6256890b

Robothutnter said,

So sorry I couldn't make the trip but I had to get home early to meet Dan Morphy and several of his lovely assistants who came to pick up my collection. But I'll make it to Brady's place next time for sure!

So its that time again. Pats cleaning house. So whats next on the collection road for you Pat ?

​Well, John, that's the real question, isn't it!  Not really sure at this moment what I want to do next. Unlike the past times when when I turned over the collection, I wasn't very concentrated on a single theme like just Robbys. It was really whatever caught my eye. But I like being more focused on a certain type of space toy. Just not sure what that's gong to be yet.

Pat there is nothing wrong about just buying what you like but you seem to be eying 'spacetoys' lately..hmm.....

An Alphabot BS12 mysteriously showed up on my desk Saturday, I suspect this to be the work of iRobot (Brent) and I would like to thank all who helped make it happen!:thumbs:

• 2 months later...

Yes this was drawn by an artist in my employ.  It is ink and pencil on paper.  Except for the words added after scanning.  

There is more to the drawing but it is even more twisted.

Archived