RobotHunter Collection 2013 Updated

robothunter

Very nice, Pat. GREAT to see some of what you've been talking about posted with pics!! You really have begun to re-build the collection :biggrin:

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wow Pat Wow!

When i saw the first photo I thought i was looking at a Morphy's Auction display case! Very impressive collection for someone who just got back into the hobby, LOL

I just got back into the hobby last year and I can't even fill a shelf with toys of that quality, much less a room! Can't wait to have that RobotHunter Botstock we talked about. I'm on board for that, my friend.

• 3 weeks later...

Brilliant Pat, love it. I see youi have a ceramic Planet Robot by Ditto. I live fairly close to were their factory used to be. I have one also.

• 1 month later...

FANTASTIC PAT!!! Always amazing to see your wonderful tin museum, the passion you put into these endeavors shows. Some of the best 'art' the world has ever seen and to have it in such a loving home is exactly where it belongs.

Here's to another great year of collecting! :cheers:

• 1 year later...

Thought I'd bring this one to the top to match with ROBOTHUNTER'S earlier post. Magnificent.

Hopefully Pat you'll see this post and start posting again. :cheers:

• 3 months later...

Well it's that time again. Those of you who know me know that every few years I turn over the entire collection and start again. Sounds crazy I know, but for me the hunting down of these treasures is what it's all about for me. Alas, I just gave about 300 toys and 60 firearms to Morphy's for auction. I usually take some time to decide what to focus my collecting efforts on, then set out again. The big question is what to go insane over this time! LOL!

I think that's why my wife nicknamed me robothunter all those years ago....

It seems like just last year you were starting from scratch again but obviously it has been longer than that and you have been VERY busy in that time! I can already see some stuff I am drooling over. So when is the Pat Karris collection (mach 5 or 6) due to come up at auction?

I know it feels like yesterday that I started over again but it's actually been a couple years. Dan wants to hold the auction sometime this December but I don't have exact dates just yet.

Archived