My Collection

Fineas J. Whoopie

All I can say is WOW, beautiful collection, well done.

I thought it was so great when we got a chance to

meet at Botstock and sample Cyber Larry's wares.

I was so close to picking up that MIB orange Jupiter

Robot. It was nice to see that it went to a good home.

As for being concerned as to whether one's collection

measures up. I'll paraphrase the great P.T. Barnum,

"I never met a collection I didn't like" !

OK, I lied, Beany Babies really suck... :D

www.robotnut.com

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wow, thanks so much for sharing the pics of your collection Fineas, you have some great pieces in there and the display looks terrific. Have to get me some glass shelves one day. And I second the comments about the rayguns, those japanese tin guns are wonderful. Love that bright litho on a raygun! Wow, coming into work and logging on to see your collection there made my day brighter.

I was reviewing the nice things you all have been saying about my collection and I want to say thank you one last time, this will also give me a chance to include Robotnut and Spacewalkman (and I accidentally forgot dratomic). I feel kind of like I just had a party at my house and I want to send out thank you notes to all who attended! 😄

I've got nothing but respect for the members of this board and it's very nice to be treated likewise - thanks to all!

Fineas, I think I understand how you feel. Showing off your collection is kinda like bareing your soul. How will they react? Will they like it or will they laugh. I like your comparison to a house party. Either the guests blow you off or they fill your house. I think your house was crowded. I want to thank you. Hey man, nice party. Maybe I'll see you at my party. Papatoad. :D

Kieth-

Hmm.. My camera does take video but I've never used it before. If someone can tell me how to post video, I'd be game. That Space Explorer is pretty cool the way it hovers around for a while and then "floats" up on those legs. I'll look into it.

Tough request, but howzabout a video of that three-legged Space Explorer flying saucer?

Not so tough at all with your kind help, sir. ;)

Here's the link to a short video of the Ichico Space Explorer flying saucer. To my knowledge the only saucer with this particular action. Take a look.....

Space explorer video

post-2-1092273320.jpg

Very impressive collection and display format. Amazing how quickly you amassed such a fine collection. I just purchased a new digital camera, and you inspired me to post my collection also some day--Bob B.

Thanks Bob. We'll be looking forward to seeing your collection. By the way, was that you who won the Alps Television Spaceman repro box on ebay today? I was going to bid on that one but spaced it out (no pun intended!).

Archived