• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ultrarobotman

• Roboto

• Morbius

• 6Stelab9

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

We have added this metallic blue space evil to Ultrarobotson's collection for his 13th birthday early in July.

ev bd 001.JPG

• 1 year later...

I have just added a perfectly working ‘60’s Super Space Giant to  my collection. I love the 180° back and forth action on this early Horikowa. Attacking from behind is my partially working model. Added for contrast on the right is my later non-rotating model. 

A304FF65-3E21-47A1-846D-06FCA152A118.jpeg

Those early Super Giant Robots are fantastic especially the 'sentry turn-round' positioning during their cycle.  Congrats!  Beautiful addition.

We added this Gold Super Astronaut a few months ago and I love the gold & silver color combo along with the colorful lithos inside the doors. This one had random paint loss down to bare metal as if it was oily when painted but it gives it a look I like. 

39671E86-BC57-4D77-964B-2D57C5550140.jpeg

BF9EE1BF-1321-4AD8-A898-2E8D7F16FD2C.jpeg

21F6DAC1-6862-49FE-808B-CAD5A519D71C.jpeg

What a fantastic addition to your collection. Here are a few photos of what this version looked like with its original tag and the going price at the time it was for sale.

goldmarsking.jpg

Space evil gold 1.jpg

• 1 month later...

I next added this later version of Alps TV Spaceman. He’s been through the storm, with repro parts and box, but works very well and looks great on the shelf next to the other vintage ‘bots. 

5496D16F-7A2D-4260-9D2A-408F26E36A0D.jpeg