Ultrarobotman's collection

Ultrarobotman

Wonderful addition! I call this one the 'Val Kilmer' robot, he's a fun robot to have, even more with his different spark shooting action. :biggrin:

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ultrarobotman

• Roboto

• Morbius

• 6Stelab9

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 9 months later...

Been awhile and we actually have a few to add besides these I think and will look into adding soon but We added these for Christmas 2015- Ultrarobotson's are on the left and my 3 new additions are on the right. #22 burgundy space evil from a few yrs ago, another Captain  and my very first space capsule that I included here in the group pic.It is my fav. for this year and the deciding factor in my expansion into space toys as well as robots.I would have to call it as near mint for my own description and it works perfect,no box.

newest_031.thumb.JPG.b7c403e787cf2676031

• 4 weeks later...

Great collection Ultrarobotman and Ultrason! I would love those metal house robots but the post cost to the UK nowadays makes them too expensive unfortunately.

• 1 month later...

The latest addition to the family is none other than a John Rigg Jaggernaut. Great robot to add and a great box as well. Thanks, John and Ken Netzel !

alpha_001.thumb.JPG.2aa654db67fbaf5acd94