Top Posters In This Topic

• Ultrarobotman

• Roboto

• Morbius

• 6Stelab9

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 1 month later...

Hi everyone! UltrarobotSON recently got these three robots over the last few months. They all work, but Robert does not talk. The Swivel-o-matic box is in poor condition, but it is a box. With two collections combined in one room, we are quickly running OUT of room ! :frustrate:

post-1682-0-73925200-1410734001_thumb.jp

• 2 weeks later...

Ultrarobotson just got this video robot the other day. He won it for a fairly low price as non-working and no box- the box and robot shown for comparison on the RIGHT are MINE.He has not cleaned his up yet but we have got him to work by once again putting fresh alkalines in and coaxing the motor by gently pushing an exposed gear.What amazes me most, and this is not the first time I have seen this, is that we have two EXACT robots, completely original and his moves twice as fast as mine does. I mean this new arrival races to the finish line. Yes, batteries are equal and battery terminals are equally clean. Something is different in the same model robots sometimes and I'm not sure what it is...It is like they fitted different gear sizes inside ?

post-1682-0-64221000-1411954437_thumb.jp

• 3 months later...

Hello, Robros! I have gathered a few more robots to post of my collection. Hope you like these new additions!

post-1682-0-87511200-1421617637_thumb.jp

post-1682-0-50047700-1421617715_thumb.jp

And this photo is of UltrarobotSON'S new additions since our last post in private collections.

post-1682-0-53185700-1421617834_thumb.jp

Great looking Fighting Space Man and the B-9 giant looks great. Ultrarobotsons also has a great looking addition and the Sky Robot really stands out . :thumbs:

• 3 weeks later...

Your collection is really getting impressive, I love all the Horikawas, the Super Joe Terron, Mazinga and the photo from the 70's. Do you still need a left tin arm for the rotate-o-matic?

Your collection is really getting impressive, I love all the Horikawas, the Super Joe Terron, Mazinga and the photo from the 70's. Do you still need a left tin arm for the rotate-o-matic?

Thank you, Plasticaugie. Very glad you like it, and another big thank you for asking about the left Horikawa arm, but it is no longer needed and I have removed it from "for sale and wanted". The biggest thanks however is for providing the clue I needed to finally name the green GOR from the Super Joe Terron series you mentioned. I did not know what you were referring to, so I Google-searched" Super Joe Terron"and found the photo of my green monster you were referring to- you see, I could not remember His name and posted his picture here awhile ago asking help in naming him and never got an answer- till now! :biggrin:

• 1 month later...

Ultrason just added this little guy to our collection. Generally, I do not care for this type of wind- up but this one I fell in love with ! I love the details on the front and back. First I hated the lips on this but now they're cool. He wants to let the front open instead of replacing the red cellophane so the sparks shoot out and that is just awesome with me. :thumbs:

post-1682-0-62237000-1426458563_thumb.jp

post-1682-0-13139200-1426458591_thumb.jp