Ultrarobotman's collection

Ultrarobotman

Added this new Machine Gun robot from Metal House this week.I like this one alot as the chest gun rotating and lighting kind of reminds me of the old Mechanic robot. I actually do like the variations of black finishes on this, looking like a parts robot- very shiny head & body, semi-gloss arms and a new one from Metal House to my knowledge are the flat black legs. Dino body, Space Evil arms and head with new ears and guns make it cool to me. Only complaint would be a seemingly reverting back to the old generic boxes with the pathetic glued-on label ; this, after putting out a few new great boxes recently. Can't win 'em all.

post-1682-0-74396000-1400369082_thumb.jp

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ultrarobotman

• Roboto

• Morbius

• 6Stelab9

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I like this one, saw it somewhere here last week and thought it's a pleasing combination of parts and seems to have balance. We'll have to start calling you Mr. Horikawa. Black robots (especially the vintage ones) don't seem to be as common as the gun metal shades. Nice change.

• 1 month later...

Added this new Machine Gun robot from Metal House this week.I like this one alot as the chest gun rotating and lighting kind of reminds me of the old Mechanic robot. I actually do like the variations of black finishes on this, looking like a parts robot- very shiny head & body, semi-gloss arms and a new one from Metal House to my knowledge are the flat black legs. Dino body, Space Evil arms and head with new ears and guns make it cool to me. Only complaint would be a seemingly reverting back to the old generic boxes with the pathetic glued-on label ; this, after putting out a few new great boxes recently. Can't win 'em all.

attachicon.gif002.JPG

Yes the old looking box design is old stuff but perhaps since only a few will be made and the wait time is at least a month to get one. What I keep seeing is whenever one of these are for sale and the cost is right they are all sold out. The flat black legs turned out great along with the dark gray metallic legs and battery box. I also added another bottom box since the robot does not lay inside without room once the top is added. I wonder how this version would have looked with a chrome neck collor as the other Martian heads have.

Thank You, Roboto. A chrome collar, along with lighted eyes and or ears would make it perfect. Not only do they sell fast but the price has increased considerably as well.

I am working with a machine gun robot as we speak. I have the necessary parts from MH to make it happen with the chrome neck and arm collars and the inner head bracket with lights. Hope to have photos soon.

• 2 weeks later...

Just added this Dalek desktop patrol from Dr.Who. Came from the U.K. and is a cool novelty item- patrols any hard flat surface without falling off the edge,at least it's not supposed to. It also says " EXTERMINATE! " as it goes, and the voice feature can be turned off when it becomes annoying. :biggrin:

post-1682-0-11823100-1406299867_thumb.jp