Starting over!

Ranger

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just got these bits and pieces this week (4/3/16). Well apart from the green robot and the orange/chrome one in the packet, I already had those.

new additions 4 feb 2016.jpg

new additions 3 4 feb 2016.jpg

new additions 2 4 feb 2016.jpg

new additions 5 4 feb 2016.jpg

new additions 7 4 feb 2016.jpg

new additions 8 4 feb 2016.jpg

Hi

Thanks

No, I just liked them and they were cheap. There are lots of different robot by aoki, (the all chrome ones). It would be expensive to get them all, well for mint boxed ones. I buy anything I like the look of if it's cheap enough and I know I could at the very  least get my money back on eventually if I needed to.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Mike

Sorry for the delay, only just looked here again. Yes,as far as I know the green one is legit. I have seen them before now and again, The orange one seems to be the most common. 

• 1 year later...
On 21/02/2016 at 8:48 AM, Ranger said:

Yes, I have acquired quite a few now

Ranger (Paul), just checking this thread again, some mighty fine robots in your collection :thumbs:

On October 28, 2012 at 4:59 PM, Ranger said:

Some 'garage bots I done a while ago and the ARM army! I have another project in mind to start on soon if I get the time.

post-331-0-81108400-1351457864.jpg

attacking martian.jpg

lot of arm.jpg

bare metal arms.jpg

In the sixth picture you have goiing down that you posted, there are three gray robots ith a chrome strip going down the front. Can you tell me who he is and if he is a repro.?

Thanks!

GREAT collection by the way.

On March 4, 2016 at 10:23 AM, Ranger said:

Hi

Thanks

No, I just liked them and they were cheap. There are lots of different robot by aoki, (the all chrome ones). It would be expensive to get them all, well for mint boxed ones. I buy anything I like the look of if it's cheap enough and I know I could at the very  least get my money back on eventually if I needed to.

I really like the all chrome ones.  they have a great retro look which I am partial to.  As a matter of fact, I just lost  ou on one on ebay recently.  Do they still spark?

Thanks MRH and welcome Dr.Needles.  I will have to try the aoki robots, I recall if they spark or not. 

Got a few more additions this week and a couple more on the way. 

IMG_3030.JPG

IMG_3031.JPG

IMG_3062.JPG

IMG_3063.JPG

• 4 weeks later...

wow, very nice collection Ranger! 

thanks for helping me find the thread.

The PaPa Sans are great! 

If you have a duplicate MoonMan PM me.

Archived