Starting over!

Ranger

Thanks. Here are some more.....for you enjoyment !:wacko:

Let me know if you really have nothing better to do and I will post more close up pics.

Cheers  Ranger

all in papa cabinet.jpg

chrome patrol robots.jpg

fire fighters.jpg

female droid rear view.jpg

kitahara signature box 2.jpg

kitahara signature mechanical with siren 2.jpg

sinister.jpg

chrome patrol smoker.jpg

astro zombies.jpg

papa cabinet top right.jpg

work robot.jpg

2 chrome patrol robots.jpg

bubble eyes plus white.jpg

3 blue patrol.jpg

chrome red blue smoker.jpg

mr mercury.jpg

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 3 weeks later...

Hi Roboto

Ah, yes, the 'Mr Kitahara  Signature Series - Mechanical Man'.  There are not many of these robots, I was lucky to get this one! :biggrin:

This papa san collection is growing very quickly, Ranger. Very impressive. Have you considered offering the poor postman a bottle of water? Ha!:biggrin:

Hi Ultrarobotman

Yes, I have acquired quite a few now. Re the postman, it's a double edged sword, on one hand I am glad my parcel has arrived but also annoying that customs have charged me another $60 or whatever on top of the already high post cost.  Still, if I want the goods, I have little choice but to pay up! Those 5 cost $120 with post and customs duty above the selling price. I have to factor this in whenever I buy anything from overseas. If the toys are a reasonable price then it's not too bad. Anyway, I forget about that as soon as the robots are on the shelves!:biggrin:

Archived