New Metal House Bots.

Roboto

I told Jay Brotter to try to get Metal House robots to normal pricing ! They have done some amazing stuff over the years . They should have worked on there price points which I have been saying for years and improve there boxes not , glue down a color picture on a box . Also as things where changing the quality of the paint was poor . But all my robots came from Jay , and I have to say there all Awesome ! By the way Roboto a lot of the robots you posted that are Prototypes are in my personal collection so you won’t be seeing them for sale or offered ever again . Also for the group all these MH robots you can google and see there versions that were sold , at a great price $89.

This was another great version which was for sale in Japan yet never made it here for sale. How many were made is not known perhaps 3 or 5 at the most the cost at the time was around $500.00. Also the bottom area lit up.

white dino 500.jpg

white dino 2.jpg

white dino 3.jpg

21 hours ago, Roboto said:

A sample of the Smoking Explorer with its Mr Atomic front panel!

smoking explorer.jpg

Man this is one of my favorits it´s beautiful, i wish i could have one... like Ultrarobotman said it remains a dream...

Machinegun.MH.jpg

Machinegun2.MH.jpg

MH_one_(2).thumb.jpg.422d632c7b7e0b1847e81f87f1872666.jpg

MH_one_(3).jpg.64d8026ffb551a765a50d6db37993003.jpg

From the above 2 proto-types MH finally made a very small run with different colors like the all Red Astronaut scout with lit green eyes and the all Blue Smoking Explorer with lit red eyes and both smokers.

Astronauts.jpg

17 minutes ago, Roboto said:

A Classic sale for MH was the Super Explorer with 70 makes and that Hex head with those thin looking arms. 

metalhousesuperexplorer4.jpg

special version red and white / japanese color flag! 

14 hours ago, Roboto said:

Only 2 makes on this all blue rare piston version!

piston robot blue 2 makes.jpg

never understood why they didn´t made this version with a reasonable price, 

The price was high on those versions. They should have also made a nice run on the Dino version like this one in gold the cost on the above white version was around $500.00 and the first ones to have that lower light area.

gold dino 2.jpg

gold dino 1.jpg

gold dino 3.jpg

Here is a look back to 2003 as Osaka then and now with MH together started this prototype run of 5 of what was to be later on the Hex versions plus as shown on the last photo.

What became of the other 3 in the photo?

Kobuo 2003.jpg

Proto1.jpg

There were 5 variations made in this the Martian gear robot and the rarest version has moving arms with red gel in its lit eyes. Shown below are 2 versions I have one version in my collection.

gear robot 1.jpg

DSC01079.jpg

DSC01085.jpg