New Metal House Bots.

Roboto

• 2 weeks later...

For those looking for a new special limited from MH this Metal House Scout with Astronaut Robot with only 10 makes looks great. :biggrin:

post-856-0-01158500-1420142011_thumb.jpg

A new re-release on the Metal House Metal Striker Robot is out there still with only 10 makes. They have become a special build order as needed. :biggrin:

post-856-0-48748800-1420225681_thumb.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

We have another new re-release of the Classic Black Space Evil by MH. In this version the shoulder collars are no longer in Chrome but in standard bare metal. :biggrin:

post-856-0-49017100-1420935689_thumb.jpg

post-856-0-33608800-1420935706_thumb.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

MH seems to be on a roll for 2015 with a few more new versions being made. Here we have a Red Meter robot with lights on the side and what looks like a area above the eyes with its smoking hole. This one has a very different shaped head. :biggrin:

post-856-0-17283700-1421779970_thumb.jpg

Looks like we will have 4 new robots from MH they have made a very interesting head design and as always its great to see that MH is still adding new robots for us the collector. :biggrin:

post-856-0-54731200-1422298064_thumb.jpg

I also would like to thank Roboto for going to the trouble of posting these robots, good job buddy!

But I would also like to ask a question of Metal House. It is clear that you still have all the parts to make a real Japanese Smoking Spaceman. Instead of just hap hazardly throwing parts together blindly, why don't you release a limited run of the Smokers and this time be up front about it and not try to pass them off as a warehouse find or something. I would take one now if you made them again.

I also would like to thank Roboto for going to the trouble of posting these robots, good job buddy!

But I would also like to ask a question of Metal House. It is clear that you still have all the parts to make a real Japanese Smoking Spaceman. Instead of just hap hazardly throwing parts together blindly, why don't you release a limited run of the Smokers and this time be up front about it and not try to pass them off as a warehouse find or something. I would take one now if you made them again.

I am waiting for this version to come to us here in the states. It was released late last year in Japan and is the second version to the Olive Green one that was also a smoker and without that thrown together look to them. Robot Island should have this one for us to buy shortly. :biggrin:

post-856-0-26066000-1422558660.jpg

The pricing will be different from dealers that are selling to us in the states. On the new models like the Red meter version to the Blue gear/meter version with that thrown in mouth piece atop the gears the price seems to be between $495.00 to $595.00 however they are not Smokers which should have been so for this cost. :biggrin:

From all of the Robots that came from MH there best and hard to get version was the Mad Robot Gear. For the cost of $495.00 you had features like walking with Metal gears NOT Plastic that were lit up he has turning head antenna's and the top of the head was a smoker and it rotated with gun sounds. This was a very unique Robot due to the fact of the Metal gears alone MH has done so many with Plastic gears. If you look at the newer Robots and the Mad Robot there is a big difference all over for the cost. :biggrin:

post-856-0-19199300-1422559964_thumb.jpg

post-856-0-19931900-1422559976_thumb.jpg

Star Patrol is one of the better ones for sure, and looking back at your posts from years ago the martian head version of the TV robot is one I wish I had gotten before.

The new Star Patrol version 2 robot is out for sale as a preoder from Robot Island now and should be out by early March 2015. For the cost of $165.00 we have it still as a Smoker which is becoming rare for MH and it also rotates as the Mr Atomics chest lights up. Now this is a great cost for what he does. I will be adding this one to my collection as well. :biggrin:

post-856-0-97844100-1422812350.jpg