New Metal House Bots.

Roboto

Here we have another new MH robot the cost is close to $300.00. It also looks like half the body and arms are Black and the rest is done in Horikawa brown also the alms look different with no collar shoulder rings perhaps from a smoking robot man with the inner square collar attachments. We need to see better photos and a look at the rear battery cover as to color. I like the look of that Green dino front plate on this roto and the use of one of the Guns from the Space evils for the top to let the smoke out. The ears look better then the Cream Puff ears from the other versions along with a nice set of eyes.

Head Smoking Robot.  New 2016 Design from Metal House. 12" tall battery operated walking Robot with rotatomatic action and blows smoke from his head!  Production expected around June 2016.

metalhousesmokingrobothead_1024x1024.jpg

4 hours ago, Roboto said:

Here we have another new MH robot the cost is close to $300.00. It also looks like half the body and arms are Black and the rest is done in Horikawa brown also the alms look different with no collar shoulder rings perhaps from a smoking robot man with the inner square collar attachments. We need to see better photos and a look at the rear battery cover as to color. I like the look of that Green dino front plate on this roto and the use of one of the Guns from the Space evils for the top to let the smoke out. The ears look better then the Cream Puff ears from the other versions along with a nice set of eyes.

Head Smoking Robot.  New 2016 Design from Metal House. 12" tall battery operated walking Robot with rotatomatic action and blows smoke from his head!  Production expected around June 2016.

metalhousesmokingrobothead_1024x1024.jpg

Very nice robot by MH, but i don´t understand why these new bots are not at their website, it´s wierd... hey Roboto do you know anything about this matter? i like this new design and colors too, but "always a but" i don´t like the 300$ price. 

cheers

Joao

For some reason they are no longer adding to there website its like they no longer have time or care to make it happen and are now relying on a few Robot sites like Robot Island and Toyko Tin Toys which is bad since we now seem to have lost our Canadian site called http://www.tintoyrobot.com/   they have been off for sometime now and there Facebook page is very quite. There other dealer site is also quite at times called www.scifistation.com is also very quite now and have MH robots.

MH has to know that buyers like us need better photos so we can see what they are selling and know if like this new Head Smoker comes in two color combos as shown.

They had a nice sellout run with the Machine Gun robot and should have made an all Green version which would have also sold out and I would have bought.

They have the parts and could also make a nice looking Space Evil type robot with its guns coming out along with the smoke and not a Dino head.

They came out with this Energy piston version and it sold out fast now if they would only add that machine gun to it now that would be great.

energyrobot1_1024x1024.jpeg

Martian machine gun robot 1.JPG

The good thing about MH is that if you pay $$$ they will make any color and any version that they have parts for . I told Robot Island to discuss better price points to help the collectors . I have well over 40+ robots from them. You all saw my recent Blue Metal House Robot with custom gears . I also feel they need better website content , almost to the point like you can build your own car !

15 hours ago, target said:

The good thing about MH is that if you pay $$$ they will make any color and any version that they have parts for . I told Robot Island to discuss better price points to help the collectors . I have well over 40+ robots from them. You all saw my recent Blue Metal House Robot with custom gears . I also feel they need better website content , almost to the point like you can build your own car !

Now that would be great to see as MH slowly starts to run down on parts. Even now Osaka has slowly run out of the StarStrider versions which the Green olive color now sold out and a few of the Red Striders are left. As you can see this Red version has a nice paint finish and as a roto with a nice looking head sells for Under $150.00. 

143p1.jpg

Thanks Roboto

Well i hope MH deal to improve their website and there put the new 2016 robots with demo videos as it has done before with other robots,

in my opinion they do wrong not display their new products, I always liked their robots and it is a pity that we are watching what other companies are to disclose instead of themselves, MH needs to engage in this regard, to build trust in their company and brand image :dirtdog: :lecture:

C´mon MH 

Yes I saw that and the price drop battle is on for the Holiday Sales. It still would be nice to know if the New Robot has different color combos. It looks like the front panel and arms are black and the rest perhaps a shade of brown? The Roto body is being used to its fullest now. :biggrin:

There seems to be a problem with the coloring on this new robot , you see like blue paint on the arms coming through and chest plate looks like a different brown compared to the rest of body ! I am trying to think about how to change the gun stack on his head and put something more vintage like a red round dome like the gear robot has .

This is why I am holding off on buying there new Items. Why can't they just paint them right to begin with they have them apart so make them look nice. That gun piece on the head just looks wrong perhaps another ear looking piece would have been nice.

Here are a few better looking photos that show the true colors. Looks like part of the robot could have been painted with a Brown metallic finish along with black and gray. Also the arms really need to have collars on them to cover up those 3 tab holes.

mh1.jpg

mh.jpg

Yeah i saw those pics on TokyoTinToys Facebook page yesterday, that brown metallic i think it´s the same used on Metal Revolution robot but the arms are black, 

I wish they would just paint them right to color match and those arms need collars its like they just added the arms from a smoking man robot and then added those round chrome tabs above the arm perhaps for show. This is why I have not bought any newer MH robots its become a piece meal put together. 

On 5/21/2016 at 11:29 AM, Roboto said:

This is why I am holding off on buying there new Items. Why can't they just paint them right to begin with they have them apart so make them look nice. That gun piece on the head just looks wrong perhaps another ear looking piece would have been nice.

It seems they cannot paint them right to begin with. We have seen the early TTT robots arriving with heavy paint runs and paint ( "lithoes" ) withe the paint peeling off and looking pathetic. I will buy their robots if they get it all together.

Here we have a look at there line-up so far and how they have evolved as Metal roto fighters. You can also see how there price has started to come down. :biggrin:

Metalhousevulcanrobot $275.jpg

Metalhouse whitefightingrobot $275.jpg

metalhouseattack $195.jpg

metalhousegear $272.jpg

metalhousedino $465.jpg

metalhousesmoke $209.jpg