New Metal House Bots.

Roboto

I saw a video on this version and the arms do-not move like other drivers the whole body moves side to side as he walks and the posts on the hands light up and his eyes light up also. :thumbs:

I saw the video and like it as well. It really tempts me to give the new Metal House one more chance but still a tad pricey from the originals, yet less than the previous new releases. Hmmm, decisions... :frustrate:

Guest TokyoTinToys

The vid is on the previous page.

The official Metal House price is 30,000 yen (approximately US$265).

Stay tuned there is a big announcement coming regarding this robot.

This is why I have not bought any due to cost. I remember buying the Metal frontier robot for $175.00 and they still can be had for same at MH site. This Metal frontier has a great roto action and lit nice inside with gun and sound action as the front area flips up to show guns and for much less and has that nice ink blue finish also.

metalfrontier1_1024x1024.jpg

Yes indeed, he´s great, 

well i´m thinking on a Star Patrol because has the smoking action feature and he rotate too

Yes, keep that in mind. The original promotion of this robot which was called "Star Patrol II" had it's functions including smoking action and to me it is unknown if there were any that had smoking action that actually were built in on this second run? Roboto? The original Star Patrol smokes and happens to be one of my favorite rotate-o-matics, and they do smoke great. :biggrin:

Even though the second version came without a smoker when it was first released in Japan it had a smoker as seen in this photo with that round tube in the mouth then all of a sudden it was redone. 

Star Patrol II.jpg

yes thats weird, why did they change it? but this Star Patrol II has one thing that i like, the metal/snowflake paint, it´s awesome

New Television Robot. Battery Operated Robot from Metal House Japan in glossy black finish. Robot stands 12" tall and and features scrolling lighted space scene in his belly. There seems to be a few new ones still to be sold with a new look to the box. :biggrin:

tvrobotnewbox_1024x1024.jpg

• 4 weeks later...
On 01/04/2016 at 8:33 PM, Roboto said:

New Television Robot. Battery Operated Robot from Metal House Japan in glossy black finish. Robot stands 12" tall and and features scrolling lighted space scene in his belly. There seems to be a few new ones still to be sold with a new look to the box. :biggrin:

tvrobotnewbox_1024x1024.jpg

Yeah he´s pretty cool, i like the screen robot too, i like the head it´s cute :-) but unfortunately already sold out :blub:

19456788364_af5685d619.jpg

20071590212_898d3bdfda.jpg

Robots like these from MH will never be made again. Perhaps they are out of parts and can only make new ones out of Space Evil bodies.

3 hours ago, Roboto said:

Robots like these from MH will never be made again. Perhaps they are out of parts and can only make new ones out of Space Evil bodies.

Perhaps, or maybe they want to sell current stock and then later produce more with other look? :wub: