New Metal House Bots.

Roboto

I like what MH did to the Dino head as time went on. They called the next version Monster Robot III as a limited 100 makes. He stood 11" tall with walking action,moving arms and head as the Dino's jaw rapidly vibrates while making a Chattering sound. The older MH robots were made very well and sold out fast. :biggrin:

smoking-dinos2.jpg

mh_monster.jpg

mh_monster_1.jpg

Something new and it looks like the paint is done in the Horikawa Brown.This version is called Attacking Robot 2016 and should be out around January 2016. This version is very limited and features blinking lighted guns and is a rotomatic. MH is on a roll using the Space Evil bodies which is nice to see.

metalhousenewfightingrobot_1024x1024.jpg

• 2 months later...

Now this one looks interesting with his lit eyes and his face and arms done in silver. It looks like both hands are lit and that his body moves back and forth instead of his arms. The 2 gears are nice to see as they move and that is a great looking Blue color.  :biggrin:

I agree great looking robot ! Is this avalibile  through Robot Island as well ? I know they have the best pricing and relationship with the last Metal House brother .

It seems Tokyo Tin Toys is the first to have this version just like when Robot island was the first to have the last 3 of the Fighting Robots that were released by MH.

MH seems to be on a roll with this new head design and I wonder what the versions would look like if they just left that chrome Space evil ear on as is and not covered it up with those larger add-ons.

Guest TokyoTinToys

I agree great looking robot ! Is this avalibile  through Robot Island as well ? I know they have the best pricing and relationship with the last Metal House brother .

Mr S,

you might still be upset that we blocked you from our auctions, direct orders and that you have no relationship with us, however your comments here are not just pitiful, there are also incorrect and plain wrong on so many levels...

So let us clarify a few things for you, that you "think you know":

"Last brother"??? There is more than one left and they are all doing great, as we just yesterday saw them all and talked to them.

"Best relationship"??? As a matter of fact, Tokyo Tin Toys was founded on the request by Metal House to help and support them with their international distribution as well as other things (you have no idea about). For example all of the new boxes over the last few years were designed (or redesigned) and produced by us for Metal House. You might have noticed that the most recent boxes all carry our info and URL (please see attached pics). Food for thought...

"Best prices"??? Through all our direct sales, we offer all regular robots at the exact same prices as Metal House. That is the whole point of the operation, to provide international customers with full English support, access to all Metal House products, special items, spare parts (yes, we help our regular customers to get access to the biggest source of spare parts for tin toys in the world),etc DIRECTLY from Japan. Apart from this customers do not only pay MH prices, they can conveniently pay via Paypal. There is no cheaper, quicker or more direct way to get anything that is available and more from Metal House. As far as auctions go, they are of course and logically higher priced, as there are lot of additional costs associated with it (including hidden fees that many customers are not even aware of). Smart shoppers see what is available on our auctions, find us quickly over google, contact us and order directly (getting Metal House prices from us). 

Further, 2016 is just beginning and there is so much stuff coming up this year, that will make you realize how very wrong you are...

DCIM0503.JPG

DCIM0502.JPG

I like the new Metal Adventurer as well. We all like robots and space toys on this website ,the old and the new. Personally, I respect and enjoy the fact that anyone takes the time and energy to still make new robots. I am certain others do as well. I also personally think that what sometimes happens is that when we have a place where there are members and collectors from around the world that sometimes postings or comments may be misinterpreted or simply misunderstood by others. I, myself for several years have viewed postings from members around the globe we hardly hear from and it takes me some time to get the real meaning of what they really want to say. After I figure out their meaning which sounded so foreign to me at first I realize we are all in this hobby together and we all share the same interests and the only way to go forward is to all agree and get along. I did not see anyone in this topic disrespect Tokyo Tin Toys in any way, only comments on how they like them.

That is very exciting but only if they continue this line of new boxes, as they had started doing the exceptional thicker boxes in the recent past and then went back to the crappy generic boxes with glued-on photos of the new robots they were putting out at the time. That was truthfully a major reason I began to stop collecting the Metal House robots. A really nice and appropriate box adds so much to the whole thing. Looks like things really are gaining speed with TTT !:thumbs: time will tell.

• 2 weeks later...

Here is another look at this Metal House Robot Japan Tin Toy Metal Adventurer Gear Type 2016 Extreme limited edition from Robot Island with there new cost to buy. This is a  new Robot design from Metal House Japan which stands 12" tall. Features cockpit driver with lights and spinning gears, and rotatomatic action. I really like this right at you Blue paint finish!!  :thumbs:

metalhousegearadventurer1_1024x1024.jpg

metalhousegearadventurer3_1024x1024.jpg

metalhousegearadventurer2_1024x1024.jpg