New Metal House Bots.

Roboto

Great looking box design and yes MH is always adding new stuff as they continue there robot builds. I like the new version of the 2nd meter robot in yellow but they have removed the smoking unit from the head as the first version had and it was listed with lit red eyes a few months ago . They both walk with moving arms yet the first version cost around $149.00 and smoked very well and now the 2nd version version with no smoke and it cost $549.00. Now this is a big difference between the 2.

Check out how well this first version smokes I did buy one last year and it is just like in this video from MH.

http://www.metalhouse-tokyo.com/product12-e.html

meter_1.jpg

TM09 ROBOT Meter Ver..jpg

It appears that good times may very well be ahead for us toy robot collectors. We may not know at all what is to come from Metal House and I find that to be exciting in itself just getting a hint of new things to come along with some of those unique designs with the boxes mentioned. I understand the point of the cost rising to keep pace with a low number of buying collectors but I must completely agree with Roboto here with his example of the new meter robot. At almost 4x the cost and not to smoke seems way off par to me.I love new robots and I always will but I do have more important things to spend that much money on. Like Roboto, I have had concerns about the newest models  when I received them- paint coming off certain parts, wobbly, jagged walking and the usual same boxes with paper labels glued on- that is unacceptable to me .In ending, I hope Metal House truly does have many new robots for us to purchase and so this hobby continues well into the future but the new Metal House will need to improve on the quality and also somehow lower the prices for me to personally continue.:thumbs:

Yes there quality has come down I just sent another one back and if there replacement arrives like the same I will just get my cost back. There last models like the Metal Revolution and Video robots were great they had the quality the colors and they both smoked very well and the cost was around $175.00. What they have now for the $500.00 range are versions that I will not be buying. Perhaps in time things will be better hopefully.:biggrin:

revolution2final_1024x1024.jpeg

• 3 months later...

Four favorites are back on MH site. The blue gear-The yellow tv-The red meter-The black piston. My 2 favorites are the Red Meter and Blk Piston.

What are you favorites out of these 4. :biggrin:

Gear.jpg

tv.jpg

meter.jpg

piston.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

Here we have another look at the Vulcan Roto-bot with guns a blazing. Looks like they have taken what is left of the Red Space evils and made an excellent conversion into this Machine gun Vulcan with his 4 flashing guns as they also roto around. :thumbs:

Rotation Vulcan robot.jpg

Rotation Vulcan robot (2).jpg

Rotation Vulcan robot (3).jpg

Another look at what MH has done to the white Space evil with this conversion. They have added the meter and a green flashing single barrel gun with its roto-body called The Meter Fighting Robot. It looks like they have a matching chrome boots added to both versions along with there arms.  :thumbs:

Rotation Fighting robot.jpg

Rotation Fighting robot (2).jpg

Rotation Fighting robot (3).jpg

Here we have what is called prototype 2015 which as you can see uses parts from another prototype called Big 34. I like this version since it looks great the eyes and left ear light up and the eyes change color from Green to Red. This version looks like a roto-bot and not known yet if that meter works as well. The height is the same as a Space evil and the legs have been stamped different. This version should have been called Little 34.  Also for the cost of this one that head which looks like it could have become a smoker does not. :biggrin:

2015 robot prototype.jpg

2015 robot prototype (2).jpg

2015 robot prototype (3).jpg

Big 34 ROBOT.jpg

Big 34 ROBOt (3).jpg

Big 34 ROBOT (2).jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Another look of the Fighting meter robot with box. I see in this photo they have lined up the green barrel with the chrome circle plug now if only they would have used 2 green barrels this for me would have been a done deal.

whitefightingrobot_1024x1024.jpg

Rotation Fighting robot.jpg

There seems to be a few more of the Thunderbird tin toys still for sale thru Metal House/Osaka tin toy. They are 10.5" tall walking robots with there resin heads and that great looking graphic box with there special ID Cards. They still demand a nice price from the $450.00 to $850.00 range. :biggrin: 

alan.jpg

gordon.jpg

scott.jpg

virgil.jpg

scott1.jpg

scott4.jpg

scott3.jpg

scott7.jpg

scott6.jpg

Scott 8.JPG

Scott Osaka thunder.jpg

Metal House/Osaka Tin Toy will be releasing the Nickel plated finish of Robby Mechanized Robot  #OT05NP  to be made with the last Factory remaining parts. The cost is 75,600 yen and only 20 makes to be made. This last new version to be released Jan 2016. From what I have seen they have sold out of there last Black Robby version and is now listed as End of Production.

OT05NP.jpg

mechnized.jpg

I have always wondered what happened to this Giant version. Was it a prototype of things to be?

Giant new.jpg

Hopefully it disappeared.   Space Giants should always have the claw arms.   I'd like to see a version with proper claw arms like the smaller plastic Horikawa fly eyes.

• 3 weeks later...

Here are the different Dino robots that came from Metal House in there color combos. A few were Limited runs to sample runs like the White version which sold for around $500.00. You can see how there eyes have changed.:biggrin:

dino brown smoking 300.jpg

dino metalic black 50.jpg

dino green.jpg

dino gold.jpg

dino red 3.jpg

dino white 500.00.jpg