New Metal House Bots.

Roboto

4 hours ago, Roboto said:

This green energy robot sold out quickly as MH used its last remaining Dino body parts into the Energy Piston!

energy.jpg

energy 1.jpg

energy 2.jpg

Thanks for some great photos here! I have one of the Energy Robots, so it is cool to see them on the production line. 

• 2 weeks later...

What ever happened to these MH Samples and wonder if the horns on the heads light up or just the top domes. Very little known about them.

MH proto.jpg

Wherever you are digging these photos up from, Roboto, keep the eye candy coming. You remember I was a big fan of Metal House, but some of these examples I have never seen. The production line photos look great too! It sure was sad when the decline began. The new ideas they came up with were always fun and exciting.

A look at the last 4 production run of Smokers from MH 2016. The Volcano I believe was the final run smoker? As you can see the first 3 bodies came from Star Striders.

1 Saburo.jpg

1 Taro.jpg

1 Jiro.jpg

1 Mr Volcano 2016.jpg

• 3 months later...

Another MH surprise and perhaps more to come in the future even thought they are gone there seems to unique robots out there.

demon attacker.jpg

alien attacker.jpg

Here we have a fantastic video of Metal House as the robots are built. Metal House made the robots, Osaka had the designs made for there robots and made the box art.  You will see in the last area of the video the stamp machines from Metal House as they are used for the Osaka Astronaut 2001 and how the rotate-o-matics work for all the Space evils-Cockpits and Star Striders.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XMAMIiLT9yE