New Metal House Bots.

Roboto

It's too bad that these "prototypes" never went into production. It seems they were only for deep pocket collectors, a price gouging tactic.

• 2 weeks later...

Adding both of these version to a collection. The one with the yellow looking front box was MH last run version called TV Robot . Battery Operated Robot in glossy black finish. Robot stands 12" tall and and features scrolling lighted space scene. Both are a rare edition out of production. One with blue box has chrome arm collars with ears and yellow top on head the other has standard silver arm collars red ears and red on top of head.

• 3 weeks later...
On 3/14/2018 at 5:25 PM, Roboto said:

What a great lineup MH had years ago!!

new Metal house..jpg

Wow!

I really got into this hobby too late. I wish Jay at Robot Island or even Haha toys would have been able to purchase the metal house molds and but some of these designed into productoin (at least I am assuming this did not happen). 

• 3 months later...

Perhaps one day soon another version will be seen for sale.

Mr. Pilot Robot Prototype.  Only one ever produced based on original concept by H.I. Gosses Aviator Robot.  This was intended to be production piece, but only a few sample versions were produced in Japan, and each one was different.  Battery operated action with lighted eyes, spinning propeller and light in chest.

mrpilotrobot1_1024x1024.jpg

mrpilotrobot3_1024x1024.jpg

mrpilotrobot2_1024x1024.jpg

• 5 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 1/6/2019 at 5:37 PM, Roboto said:

With the machines from MH it so begins as a new Tin Toy Bar a place to talk about and see what was once.

nishimachi tin toy factory.jpg

Is this in Japan? Glad to see the machinery was not destroyed. 

Hers is a look at what the white Fighting meter robot looks like were there 2 versions notice the green gun on both robots and look at the art box?

meter gun 2.jpg

Meter gun.jpg

Meter gun1.jpg