New Metal House Bots.

Roboto

1 hour ago, Martian Gil said:

MH also made 10 Aircraft Carrier robots with planes rotating around within.

Cool design concept - I wonder if all of the airplanes used the same scrap tin?   
as seen in the second shot - looks like old stock handsets from the Rosko repro.

Yes it looks like they did!!

Rosko_Astronaut_Repro_–_Front1.jpg

aircraftcarrierrobot.jpg

Also i saw this prototype MH did 

looks like a Gear-Ace version but with a black shiny body and eyes lighted red and green wich combines perfecty the more unique style 

Roboto do you know what is the name of this version?

MH prototype gear-A.jpg

I believe there were 2 versions done they were called Signal gear engine robots the eyes would blink red to green. Here is another photo of the Signal robot.

signal engine gear.jpg

Here we have a few more photos of the Attacking Robot with its box. This one seemed to have a great Horikawa Brown paint finish.

metalhouseattackingrobotblack_1024x1024.jpg

metalhouseattackingrobotblack2_1024x1024.jpg

metalhouseattackingrobotblack3_1024x1024.jpg

Here we have Apollo 3000 with 15 or less made? with different color combos. They all came with clear inner guns plus done with Chrome or Red fly-eyes and Chrome neck/shoulder collars. MH took left-over parts from the Space Evil and Space Doom series to make it happen. All came with Box Art shown.

Apollo photo.JPG

Apollo with box.JPG

Apollo front.JPG

Here we have another great looking sample from MH with a mix of T-28 and Roboteer with red lit eyes and Space Explorer all in one. Even the box as is with no see thru windows!

t2.jpg

t3.jpg

t4.jpg

t5.jpg

t7.jpg

t6.jpg

On 11/02/2018 at 7:53 PM, Roboto said:

Here we have another great looking sample from MH with a mix of T-28 and Roboteer with red lit eyes and Space Explorer all in one. Even the box as is with no see thru windows!

t2.jpg

t3.jpg

t4.jpg

t5.jpg

t7.jpg

t6.jpg

very nice i never saw this one before,:wub:

MH changed over time the Cockpit Robot driver from Red to White Astronaut along with the blue front panel version with the same blue inside and the Astronaut done in a Red suit. There first version had Red Astronaut with that front Red bar panel not blue as was shown on the original box. They made a last run with Red Astronaut and the Blue panel with inner blue background.

White cockpit 1.jpg

pit6.jpg

White cockpit.jpg

pit4.jpg

There were two 12" versions of the Machine man robot done one in an Olive paint the other in silver. Can you spot the other difference between them?

Both are Battery powered they walk as they blow smoke from the mouth. Both have lit domes the meter moves as the red side light comes on. 

Machine man.jpg

machine man 1.jpg

Machine man 4.jpg

Machine man 5.jpg

Machine man (2).jpg

On 23/02/2018 at 9:46 PM, Roboto said:

Another great looking sample the Lighted Raygun robot.

Lighted Ray Gun Robot11.jpg

Lighted Ray Gun Robot111.jpg

Lighted Ray Gun Robot2.jpg

I love this guy here, it´s amazing :wub: how much is worth one ?