New Metal House Bots.

Roboto

Here is a look at 2 known samples/prototypes done with the nice looking Blue with astronaut drivers there are a few differences between them. Like the eyes/mouth to the pink hands and those front silver inner spheres top to bottom and the inner box colors yellow to red. They sold as soon as they went up for sale. The 2nd version was out early this year.

r1_cockpit_proto1.jpg

Now this Roboteer is very unique as a MH sample/Proto since there is a Robot inner driver and it has silver feet and arms. It also looks like those eyes also light up red as he rotates.

Roboteer proto 1.jpg

roboteer proto 2.jpg

On 12/28/2017 at 6:57 PM, Roboto said:

Now this Roboteer is very unique as a MH sample/Proto since there is a Robot inner driver and it has silver feet and arms. It also looks like those eyes also light up red as he rotates.

Roboteer proto 1.jpg

roboteer proto 2.jpg

Actually Roboto, his eyes light up as soon as the batteries are put in. Even with the switch off. This is the way I recieved it wired from the factory. 

25795F7F-FAF9-416F-AD4E-B7FBF1F4F6CF.jpeg

With the release of the Hex Head Robot Wind-Up MH had done a few samples that might have made production. Notice the leg outer lids for the battery and the mouth open to smoke as the inner chest lights up and those rubber hands.

MT11 Hex Head Robot Wind-Up.jpg

g17.jpg

i saw recentely these 2 examples for sale with a huge price and used robots, these blue and red are rare indeed

also the dome on the Aviator is the diffrence between them

Some really great looking examples being shown here, Roboto. I remember seeing some but not all of these. It would have been like a dream to have all of these outstanding robots make it to full production at an affordable, reasonable price. What a shame they never did. And now it will only ever remain a dream. I would have had so many more Metal House in my collection if only it would have happened! :blub: