New Metal House Bots.

Roboto

• 4 weeks later...

The good new is that X-Plus has started to add new Robby Robots in other colors due out next year. We already have the Blue and Purple colors that came out a while ago.

r black.jpg

On 14/12/2017 at 5:11 PM, Roboto said:

Another look at what might have been with this prototype called Gear robot 23.

Gear 23.jpg

I am such a huge fan of the MH and when i see these rare prototypes it´s hard to understand the reason for they had to close... these robots like this green one and other prototypes i mean they just could continue to sell and make these only for collectors... it´s so sad to see this as OTTI and others japanese makers go to an end. New collectors like me and others they just can´t reach these rare prototypes because they just don´t appear anymore and prices are so high, also some cockpit robots from OTTI. But the saddest thing is expensive or not i can´t have them, why younger people didn´t learn this beautiful craft? :blub:

It was great to see that last new tin toy called Garon done in Remote and windup built by Osaka/MH before all ended as they sold it as a set and they are now SOLD OUT.

Garon.jpg

garon1.jpg

OT35.jpg