New Metal House Bots.

Roboto

I like those pictures of the manufacturing machines/presses in the museum. This is the first I have seen or heard of them since the ending of the original  Metal House. I would love to see those museum shelves empty one day soon and those presses making robots.

Great pics of the machines and museum but I'm surprised at what looks like a lack of Metal House robots in the museum?   And what's with the animal thing with handbag?

At the time Osaka was no longer making new robots just selling what was left. They stopped production of the Astro Boy as of 2013 and it was MH that came over to join them and continue to make newer robots. They have a museum there and here are a few photos that show many robots from even other makers these photos were done in early 2007. Osaka has now sold out on just about all of there tin toys so not much left.

How quickly the world of tin toy making has changed.

2.jpg

3.jpg

1.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

I see.  Thanks for posting those photos.   I take it those machines were used to create the Space Giants as well as all the other MH robots?

• 1 month later...
  • 5 weeks later...

T-28 Cockpit Robot Prototypes.  Set of 2 Rare versions of Metal House Japan Cockpit Robots.  Bare Metal Versions with Gold T-28 Driver, and T28 Robot with Astronaut Driver.  Both are unique and only versions created in these versions.  Both Robots come with original boxes. Come with mechanical walking action, stop and go spinning action and lights inside cockpit. 

cockpitrobotprototypet28set_1024x1024.jpg

• 1 month later...

On a sad note.:blub:

Here is a notice from Osaka pertaining to the MH shop that was moved to there new location a few yrs ago. The shop was still doing Robots with what they had till now.

The T IN AGE Information  

Unfortunate notice

In April 2017 the metal house of the tin toy manufacturing factory was closed.

There will be no production of tin toys in the future. The history of the manufacture of Japanese tin toys that has been in existence for 120 years has ended here.

Well nothing lasts forever. Who is even left now. I wonder if they have any final robots or prototypes to be released. I greatly enjoyed their creations and I will leave a message of thanks to them that was given to me when I ordered origami from Japan and they seeing it was being sent to Ireland left this message in Irish and Japanese both of which mean thanks

IMG_0718.JPG

Since my last order from MH Mr Nubuo told me about this, and i coudn´t believe his words, the end of the japanese tin toys and robots, and MH and OTTI this is sad news to me because i love Mh robots and all of us who loves tin robots and toys, Man i can´t believe this, :blub:

Osaka/MH now has released what may be the last run on 4 color combos of Robby OT05 series as they assembly them.

They cost $550.00 each but for the Nickel plated one that runs $740.00.

OT05B 60 000 yen.jpg

OT05Blue 60 000 yen.jpg

OT05R 60 000 yen.jpg

OT05NP 80 000 yen.jpg

This is certainly sad news. So, I have always been confused when it came to the Metal House/Osaka partnership. The original Metal House phased out a few yrs ago and the "new" Metal House took over using left-over existing parts; original dies and machinery gone. Osaka made different robots than MH, so they had different dies/machinery, are they gone now too, and I wonder what becomes of them. So very sad and final if they are all scrapped and recycled. Also, does this mean (not understanding the relationship) that this is also the end of the "new" MH that used up the leftovers of the old? Sad news overall no matter what...