New Metal House Bots.

Roboto

Yes i really like these new ones specially these 2 the roto Vulcan and the white smoking dino roto, so the only thing about MH robots that they could be better is the paint job, The paint has a lack of varnish on some models, but as for the star strider the paint is of excellent quality as I have said in the past, so far none of my robots had any problems of functioning even the used ones, What I'm doing now is to have the older models before they run out and for the next year I'm going to start buying these new models, I've always liked these square heads

vulcan3_1024x1024.jpg

vulcanrobot1_1024x1024.jpg

But there new pricing is terrible for collectors.Whats left of MH , they should work with the dealers and give them special pricing.  That  will bring new hobby enthusiasts that enjoy these toys.it would be a win win situation. I have so many of there older and new ones and custom 1 of a kind from them.

Exactly so it would be nice that MH and Osaka Tin Toys would have 2 dealers out of Japan 1 in Europe and another in U.S. because of the expensive shipping (EMS only) and customs tax prices that are ridiculus high, so that is a no go for a new robot. so for a new 30.000yen robot i need to pay 6.000Yen shipping and about 80€ for customs tax,  so it´s a pretty damn high value:dirtdog:and if i buy them from U.S. it´s even more expensive, and that freaks me out:lecture:

2 hours ago, Jonydroid said:

Exactly so it would be nice that MH and Osaka Tin Toys would have 2 dealers out of Japan 1 in Europe and another in U.S. because of the expensive shipping (EMS only) and customs tax prices that are ridiculus high, so that is a no go for a new robot. so for a new 30.000yen robot i need to pay 6.000Yen shipping and about 80€ for customs tax,  so it´s a pretty damn high value:dirtdog:and if i buy them from U.S. it´s even more expensive, and that freaks me out:lecture:

Well said 

Here we have three Classic photos from a time when MH made different to unique robots. This was when they still had a factory and people to make it happen.They now seem to rely on Old New Stock and have being making a few very costly proto-types like this first meter robot. 

I also liked the other 6 versions done very well and they even make sounds as the guns would light up now this is what is needed as long as the cost is not around the $800.00 to $1,000.00 range. 

MH one.jpg

23p1.jpg

MH one (3).jpg

Those pics from the past are very exciting to look at, Roboto. One thing that I reflect on is when we had both Osaka Tin Toys and Metal House on the very same webpage, being from the same place .:lecture:

The Osaka site has been very quite with all of there tin robots sold out yrs ago. Osaka joined sites with MH which still makes it happen and both have become as one. What I liked about Osaka was when robots were make there was a limited run with serial #s placed on the back battery lid or there was an ID# card within the box that made such very unique. Osaka made great Astro boy and T28 versions and came numbered. MH could have done the same with limited numbered runs.

Osaka t28 back.JPG

OT-29 back.JPG

T-28 card.JPG

I do not believe I have ever seen that before, the labels on the battery cover. And that is very unique indeed. The Osaka robots were too costly for me when I first discovered the internet and I went right to Metal House.Those seem like quality labels on the battery doors-have you ever had any peeling off over time?

Osaka made there robots well the paint finish better then MH and the quality the same. The plates on the back are thick and will stand the test of time. This orange Cockpit was perfect since it was the Box Art version. What was also great was to see the T-28 as there drivers in all of there Cockpit robots with there different color Tetsujin 28s at the controls.

Gigantor.jpg

Sorry, these reading glasses do not do the trick always. I see now that the heavy looking plates are riveted on. Made to last a lifetime. Great quality there, again , new to me.:oops:

It seems that MH Japan will be selling a few more of there very popular Machine Gun robot starting in December 2016 there cost is around $145.00 plus shipping and custom fees.

Machine gun robot.jpg

Machine gun robot (2).jpg