New Metal House Bots.

Roboto

well i need to say that the best paint job of all my 6 robots the quality paint on the Star Strider is amazing, smooth as silk and bright blue coat, it´s awesome and i boughted 2nd hand for only 5.500 yen but it´s new, flawless, so as the Golden gear robot i was so lucky :wub:

IMG_20160704_192228.jpg.ca99ef1cf2b8b49860f0a85411ddf4e2.jpg

A few of the newer Striders had a new inner tin Litho to them does yours have the First version or the 3rd version.

Here is a photo of the First inner gun litho.

All 3 Striders had that rich stand out color to them.

Star red.jpg

1 hour ago, Roboto said:

A few of the newer Striders had a new inner tin Litho to them does yours have the First version or the 3rd version.

Here is a photo of the First inner gun litho.

All 3 Striders had that rich stand out color to them.

Star red.jpg

i have the first inner gun litho version

This is what the newer versions had on the Striders with there nicely painted bodies. They had started to use the 3rd version inner gun tin litho perhaps they ran out of the 1rst version.

Strider new.jpg

I´m still missing the red and olive metallic green Strider, so maybe i´ll buy directly from MH like i did with the Metal revolution robot, just to see if this 3rd inner gun is good as the 1st version, i also like the green metallic space evil that color is awesome! one that a really want from MH is the mad robot g-type, i love it, it is expensive i know but this bot is so cool :wub:

Mad robot G-type.jpg

space_evil_green.jpg

The Mad Robot was MH most elaborate design ever using metal gears instead of plastic it was a first for them with this roto that had its moving inner metal gears that lit up he also smoked thru the top of this head as his antennas turn and he rotated then walked .

Mad gear gear.JPG

Mad gear top.JPG

Now I would have bought this Mad Piston version from MH however I did not care for that top head area where it smoked and there were No ear antennas. 

Mad piston robot.jpg

On 7/22/2016 at 3:50 PM, Jonydroid said:

I´m still missing the red and olive metallic green Strider, so maybe i´ll buy directly from MH like i did with the Metal revolution robot, just to see if this 3rd inner gun is good as the 1st version, i also like the green metallic space evil that color is awesome! one that a really want from MH is the mad robot g-type, i love it, it is expensive i know but this bot is so cool :wub:

Mad robot G-type.jpg

space_evil_green.jpg

These are both great looking!   I love the green - but the shine and the tab work on the red bot really stick out!

• 2 weeks later...

I also noticed that the New look for that MH Red Jiro has a different colored inner Mr Atomic light plate as to what the last Star partols had.  It would have been nice to see this new line-up on Metal House web page with a video. For some reason MH no longer updates there site as time goes by.

patrolrobot.jpg

Parol robot2.jpg

The more I look at the new MH roto versions the more I say to myself what if they just left the Star Striders as is and made them into a smoker from within the gun doors or have the head smoke as they rotate now that version I would have bought.

• 3 weeks later...

Something new coming soon from MH. This version was called Space Doom yrs ago and now we have this newer version called TV Arrow Robot. It is Great to see the Fly eye Martian head once more and by the look of the box perhaps more colors are to come.  :thumbs:

TV robot Arrow.jpg

TV robot Arrow1.jpg

TV robot Arrow2.jpg

TV robot Arrow3.jpg