New Metal House Bots.

Roboto

The price is with shipping included !that´s what they say... i think it´s a very reazonable price, I need to put them on my wish list:wub:

On 14/07/2016 at 6:42 PM, Roboto said:

This new price is great and they have the Star Strider bodies which look great.:thumbs:

indeed they are awesome :thumbs:

I wonder what made them use a different head instead of the Strider original version. The newer head has that dimple between the eyes.

starstridergreen.jpg

15 hours ago, Roboto said:

I wonder what made them use a different head instead of the Strider original version. The newer head has that dimple between the eyes.

starstridergreen.jpg

yes well maybe they wanted to do a different thing,  perhaps to differentiate the model, but I also like the current head of Strider and the cylinder type head too they look great

Here we have a few photos of the newer series from MH and as you can see they look great as the photo without a large banner thru them so its easy to get that full nice look.

They are now for sale from Robot Island and the cost is under $200.00. :thumbs:

MetalhouseredJero.jpg

metalhousesaburoblue.jpg

Well Robot island has lowered the pricing , they also ship so quick . I am sure they will also have great artwork coming for there boxes !

Have we ever determined what was discussed a few Months ago, do we know wether or not metal house is or is not using me100 or walkman (Chinese) bodies or have we now determined these are star strider bodies left over?

It looks like these new Rotos are NOS from Star Striders however they have used another type of head. The last 2 Evils I bought from them were the White and Black Evils and both bodies were repainted over Burgundy and Blue Metallic ones all but for the arms and legs so they still had NOS body parts around. The only issue I had was the inner Roto box whish was made very cheap and no longer looked like older Space Evils ones. On Osaka / MH site they still have a very few Striders to sell so there stock may be running very low.

3 hours ago, Ultrarobotman said:

Have we ever determined what was discussed a few Months ago, do we know wether or not metal house is or is not using me100 or walkman (Chinese) bodies or have we now determined these are star strider bodies left over?

These seemed to be the same prototype of the Star Strider robots, same colors as well,

i don´t think they are using ME100 that would be somehow absurd,:ohmy: ??

and what do you mean they are left overs? they are selling Star Striders and a lot of the same shape roto action robots,

so this robot model it is the biggest range of MH robots has to offer, they have so many of them based on that same model and there are a few new ones for 2016, just see this same page above, so i guess these are not left overs...   

Thanks, Roboto, that answers my question. These latest new releases have me very tempted to make a purchase even after I said I wouldnt buy anymore.  The new designs and smoking action have me ready, I am just wondering about the quality.

Yeah I wonder about the paint quality. I would agree with a previous post about how thin the paint coating has been on some of the newer ones.

this new series seem to have a good painting... red and metallic green are my favorits, (Jiro and Taro) 

Even the Taro done in that Olive metallic looks great. Now as for the Star Striders / Osakas order site as of today has the Red and Olive still in stock but low and the Blue is now out of stock. MH web-site still has them for sale but will take at least 1 month to make it happen. This tells me they still have Strider body parts and hopefully they were painted while the company still had workers to make them done right.

metalhousegreentaro.jpg