Robot Maker Collection

ROBOT MAKER

Hello, finaly an update of my collection. No repro toys or boxes 's for me, all is genuine I assure.

Ok, Some crappy pic's, but I'll do better soon, I promise !

I'm still missing 1 Gang of 5 member which will arrive shortly. His name starts with R and ends on ON.

Also take a look on a part of my Space Computer Games collection.

These are games from the end of the seventies till the mid eighties, the time I was still dreaming of becoming an astronaut...

Nice stuff those computer games. Great in design and the same Japanese companies pop up like Bandai. Those Japs where realy great in making fantastic space toys !!!

Also a pic of my Seeburg DISCO Jukebox of 1978. With the absolute top 45' single 'The Robot'. The songs sucks, but the cover is in my opinion an evergreen in it's style ;-)

Have fun !

WP_000445.jpg

WP_000446.jpg

WP_000447.jpg

WP_000443.jpg

WP_000442.jpg

WP_000441.jpg

WP_000440.jpg

WP_000439.jpg

WP_000438.jpg

WP_000437.jpg

WP_000436.jpg

• 3 months later...
  • Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Welcome Robot Maker! Beautiful collection. We seem to have the same tastes as we both own almost all the same robots. Great minds think alike. LOL! Continued good luck in your collecting efforts.

• 6 months later...

Words can't describe this collection! Wonderful top-end items and great pics, congrats on a very cohesive group of tin/plastic that covers many types of construction and companies. Your boxes are absolutely stellar and add much to the shelves.

• 6 months later...

Archived