Zoomer Repro Question

pdjones512

No prob Sonny, I do like delving back into old posts and seeing what I can find out to add. Since this post I have found another blue radar robot on line that has the same small mouth.

When looking through online info it seems that the correct box for the zoomer with the bulb eyes is the one that has radar robot written on the box and also "brilliant lite in each eye"also on it like this one of DirK's

post-1849-0-62638500-1419964351_thumb.jp

But to add to the confusion a red one comes up quite often in search's that has the standard zoomer box

post-1849-0-34392500-1419964174_thumb.pn

as does this maroon one

post-1849-0-14484300-1419964341_thumb.jp

At a guess I would say as Dirks has provenance being originally owned by someone he contacted direct that it has to be the correct box for the radar zoomer and the the 2 above are not the correct box but ones substituted from the more standard gel eyed model.

Anyone want to add any more info to this thread would be good. I like the homework in this hobby.

Hope I have not made this topic anymore confusing than it already is.

Thanks Ultra, I will put some more pics up, but I have to admit sometimes when I spend a while putting something together then get no replies it take the urge away.

cheers and happy new year all from the United Kingdom

Chilli

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Archived