Reproductions And New To Look For.

Roboto

10 hours ago, Golddalek said:

Space Ghost, how coOL is that? I watched that cartoon.

Space Ghost even guest starred on The Herculoids,🐲

(not sure it's been done in cartoons before)

another awesome cartoOn.

Hanna Barbara ruled in the 70s. Glad to see this model.🚀

The prime of Saturday morning TV. Awesome stuff!

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Roboto

• Jonydroid

• Golddalek

• Tinplate6

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

And so it begins!

Black Hole Maximilian Action Figure Disney Classic Series: due out Jan-2020 the cost around $29.00

From the classic Disney action film, The Black Hole, comes the evil robot Maximilian. Maximilian includes multiple interchangeable parts and comes packaged on a blister card.

Black Hole V.I.N.CENT and B.O.B. Action Figures Disney Classic Series: due out Jan-2020 the cost around $29.00

From the classic Disney action film, The Black Hole, comes this 2-pack of robots V.I.N.CENT and B.O.B. The figures come with a diorama base from the interior of the USS Cygnus. The figures comes packaged on a blister card.

Rocketeer Action Figure Disney Classic Series: due out the same time and cost as above.

Here comes the the high-flying Rocketeer into your collection! The 7-inch scale figure includes multiple interchangeable parts and comes packaged on a blister card.

031DS02_Maximilian.jpg

031DS01_VINCENT.jpg

031DS03_Rocketeer.jpg

Due out Dec-2019 the cost around $250.00

Godzilla 2019 King of the Monsters Hyper Solid PVC Figure by Art Spirits:

11.4 inches in length (29cm)

Made of PVC and ABS

Based on the 2019 Godzilla movie

Includes base

Officially licensed

Japanese import exclusive

Based on his appearance in the 2019 Godzilla movie, this incredibly durable and detailed figure is about 11 inches in length and features a unique blue color scheme.

0819AS01_Godzilla_Art_Spirits.jpg

0819AS01_Godzilla_Art_Spirits_03.jpg

0819AS01_Godzilla_Art_Spirits_04.jpg

0819AS01_Godzilla_Art_Spirits_02.jpg

Due out soon!!

The 7th entry in Kotobukiya’s new ARTFX Premier Series is Cosmic Ghost Rider! 

The roaring flames that surround Cosmic Ghost Rider’s head and the cosmic glow emanating from the statue’s body are recreated using LEDs, allowing fans to enjoy the character in a completely new light from the comics. The flowing magma on the base is also outfitted with LEDs, giving the base an otherworldly appearance.

Cosmic Ghost Rider’s helmet and the chains on his body can also be removed, giving customers a variety of display options.

From the bottom of the base to the top of the head, this elaborate 1/10 scale statue is full of fiery and cosmic detail that will light up your collection.

Available January 2020 priced at $159.99.

cosmic.jpg

cosmic3.jpg

cosmic4.jpg

cosmic1.jpg

cosmic2.jpg

A new meter MH from Robot Island to look for done in Black 😀 and what it looks like with its first yellow version I really like this Black version really stands out.

meterrobotblack-III_1024x1024.jpg

Due out now the cost around $50.00

Captain Herlock Space Wolf SW-190

Hasegawa contunues their new "Creators Works" series with the Leiji Matsumoto designed Space Wolf SW-190 Harlock Custom from Captain Harlock!  This long-nosed Focke-Wulf inspired design coupled with Hasegawa's attention to detail make this one amazing kit!

hsg64701box__84348.1564592725.1280.1280.jpg

hsg64701_1__96284.1564592736.1280.1280.jpg

wow///Please remind us when it gets close to Jan 2020..I want those Black Hole Robots.

I have a small VINCENT, albeit not the greatest shape.:hail:

Also due out Jan-2020 the cost around $150.00

Godzilla 2019 King of the Monsters Ghidorah Defo-Real Figure by X-Plus Japan:

One of the mightiest kaiju in the "Godzilla" universe, King Ghidorah, gets a Defo-Real figure release based on his appearance in the 2019 film! Featuring incredible sculpting, Defo-Real King Ghidorah has been shrunken into a palm-top size while maintaining the many details of his three ferocious heads and scales. Be sure to add this tiny beast to your collection! 

[Figure Size]: About 14cm tall, 25cm long, 24cm wide

0819XP03_Ghidorah.jpg

0819XP03_Ghidorah_01.jpg

0819XP03_Ghidorah_02.jpg

0819XP03_Ghidorah_03.jpg

On ‎8‎/‎5‎/‎2019 at 8:31 PM, Golddalek said:

wow///Please remind us when it gets close to Jan 2020..I want those Black Hole Robots.

I have a small VINCENT, albeit not the greatest shape.:hail:

Here is an update for 2 smaller versions.

A Diamond Select Toys release! The two main robots from the classic sci-fi movie The Black Hole are now the two newest VInimates vinyl figures! Heroic V.I.N.CENT and the evil Maximilian each measure approximately 4 inches tall atop a support stand, and they come packed together in a full-color window box. Designed by Barry Bradfield!

In Shops: Dec 18, 2019

SRP: $19.99

Black hole.jpg

I went ahead and ordered the Disney classic figures V.I.N.C.E.N.T.  & OLD B.O.B. robots. (same pkg).

..don't know how many inches they are...They say these items can become  sold out quickly.

The website said they treat it as a pre-order and won't charge until the merchandise arrives in stock in 2020:thumbs:

Coming soon and I really like the Jaws setup !

1rst up by Medicom toy  Robo is back.

2nd by NECA the Shape of Water

3rd by SD Toys  Jaws

4th by Star Ace with added figures.

MEDICOM TOY robo.jpg

Neca The shape of water.jpg

Neca The shape of water2.jpg

SD Toys Jaws.jpg

Star Ace  2001.jpg

Due out March-2020 the cost around $130.00

Iron Giant Robot Battle Mode Version Die-Cast Metal 1:12 Scale Action Figure:

The Iron Giant from the classic 1999 movie is back as a fully articulated die-cast metal and plastic toy! Built solid with die-cast metal parts, he is designed to be the highly articulated and stiff enough to hold poses! The Battle Mode version comes with additional hands and eyes. This will be the masterpiece toy that all fans have been waiting for!

021ON02_Iron_Giant.jpg

Also due out March-2020 the cost around $140.00

Iron Giant Die-Cast Metal 1:12 Die-Cast Metal Action Figure Previews Exclusive:

The Iron Giant from the classic 1999 movie is back as a fully articulated die-cast metal and plastic action figure! Built solid with die-cast metal materials, but designed to be the highly articulated and stiff enough to hold poses, this will be the masterpiece toy that all fans have been waiting for! The Iron Giant Die-Cast Metal 1:12 Die-Cast Metal Action Figure includes 2x hand sets, 2x Exchangable head,

021ON01_Iron_Giant.jpg